Chapter 3

Jadens POV
Anthony walks all the way to the back of the bus and I see that whitney and Cynthia are sitting in front of Anthony seat, they say they are talking about quote on quote getting some but I really think they are talking about there boyfriends or something. for the rest of the bus ride me and Anthony make a couple of tik toks but when we weren't I couldn't take my eyes off of whitney until we arrived at the restaurant. We all got off of the bus and they took us to this big table we all set down but I had went to the bathroom so when I came back there was only one spot and thats was by Whitney. Lord thank you i said to my self walking over but she looked pissed off, we set there while everyone was talking amongst themselves and across the table to others. After a while all are food came and we all had went silent because we legit hadn't ate like all day and out of the blue chase just goes "Jaden and Whitney look cute together" as he went back down to eating his food and messing with Cynthia "your not funny chase" whitney says slapping his head and everybody laughing.

Whitney POV
We all get off the bus and sit down and are all just talking when I realize that Jaden isn't at the table and the only empty seat is next to me. Oh great he's gonna have to sit by me and that means try to talk to me with his fine ass i said to my self, as he walked back to where we all were sitting he approaches the open chair next to me and looks into my eyes with those beautiful blues. But I just look away and act like that never even happened, soon the food came out and we where all stuffing our faces when out of no where chase is like "JAdeN AnD whItNEy LoOK cuTe ToGethEr" like chase shut yo long ass up but instead of saying that I said "your not funny chase" and slapped the back of his head. We all finished payed the bill then left back to the hotel when we get back every body just decided to go to there rooms and go to bed because tour starts tomorrow and we have to be up at 7:00 to get ready.

I get to the room and grab my pajamas and shower stuff and head to the bathroom I was in there for about thirty minutes and walk out wearing my pajamas.

^pajamas^

^pajamas^

When I walked out everybody was laying in there bed payton and Anthony knocked out and Jaden scrolling through his phone. I decided to go out side to text my mom good night and to get some fresh air before bed. I head back in after a while and lay in the bed after turning the lights off and closing the connecting door to my brothers room. "Night" I said just being nice "hey can I ask you a question" Jaden said rolling over on his bed to face me in the dark room. "Yeah what is it" i said laying on my back with my hands resting on my stomach. "Why were you so mad at me earlier did I do something wrong" he said silence filled the room I didn't know what to say "avani really likes you I didn't want to get in the way of that, plus she like hates me" I said turning my back towards him" "well she doesn't like me I asked her if she would go to prom with me and she did and she honestly acted like she didn't want to be there but were just friends" he said facing his back towards mine in his bed "i do know she likes your brother though and shes just trying to make him jealous by hanging out with payton" he said. I didn't know what to say "oh good night" i said yawning "goodnight whit".