Chapter 27

Whitney POV
"Jaden Isaiah Hossler likes me" i said walking away, I cant believe this, I walked to my spot in between Jaden and Anthony and I just couldn't stop blushing the whole time. the meet and greet went on and we did the whole thang. When it was done once again I was to lazy to walk so I jumped on Anthonys back "you know you have legs right?" He said his arms rapped around my legs "yeah You know you have legs to right?" I said laughing "you got me" he said as he walked to the stage, one of our fans stopped us "wow you guys look a lot a like" she said we looked at each other and just laughed "I sorta hope so we are siblings let alone twins" i said laughing. "You guys are twins" she said in shock "yeah" we said in unison "omg" she said running to her friends. Anthony just walked over to the stage and I hopped off, the music started playing and stuff and we just danced and what not. After the show was over we went on our dinner dates. This time I was with Anthony "hello everyone" i said sitting down across from Anthony "I still can't believe I didn't know you two were twin" she said "yeah understandable" i said "wait y'all are twins" the other girls say "wait do any of you know that we are twin?" I question "no we just thought you were his little sister" they said "ohh okay yeah no I'm just younger by 2 mins" i said laughing. After we ate dinner and just laughed I got up from the table "ill be back" i said walking away to Jadens table. I bent down rapping my arms around his neck and rest my head on top of his "is he boring you guys" I said laughing "he always makes me fall asleep" i said shaking his hair "no I don't your bed time is like 8:30" he said laughing "okay good point a girl gotta sleep" i said "y'all are so cute" one of the girls says "haha thanks but like am I cuter" i said joking "oh for sure" she said back laughing "haha" i said laughing and sticking my tongue out. Payton then walks over to the table "whit why is everyone talking about you and Anthony" he said handing me his phone "let me see" i look at the picture and its of me and Anthony and the caption is there twins. I scrolled through the comments and people couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. I handed payton his phone back and i looked at the girls at the table "did any of you know that me and Anthony ate twin?" I asked "no i just found out" i looked down shaking my head "hey I mean I didn't even know Anthony had a sister till i meet you in the car" Jaden said I just slapped the back of his head "good point" i said. I walk over to an empty chair and stood up on it "hi everyone I have a very important announcement" i said acting like I had a microphone "me and Anthony are siblings okay... but he's my TWIN brother" i said emphasizing the twin part "im only younger by 2 minutes because his heads so big" i said everyone just laughing "hey my heads not that big" Anthony said "no it a great size" Cynthia said, chase low key got jealous.