Chapter 39

Jadens POV
I asked whitney where the bathroom was and I walked out with my hands in my pocket trying to somewhat cover my boner. She turned me on so much I couldn't control myself, as I got into the bathroom I locked the door and leaned forward on the counter trying to think of something disgusting to try to get my boner to go down but I couldn't all I could think about was whitney "shit" i said looking down. I have to i said to my self i pulled my pants down and pull my dick out I  started to slowly pump myself up and down feeling the pleasure holding my moans in as I pumped faster and faster wishing it was whitney doing this, I then busted a nut all over my hand. I washed my hands tucking my dick back into my pants. I walked out past whits door and headed down the stairs making my way to the basement with Anthony and griff. "Hey guys" i said sitting down on the couch "you were gone for quite some time" Anthony said "yeah what were you doing kissing whitney" griffin said Anthony and Griffin said laughing "No we were just talking" i said "dude you don't have to hide it I know you like my sister, say she talks about you none stop" Ant said "she does" i said back "yes dude" griffin said laughing. We played games for most of the time but then we decided to go to the mall. While we waited for whitney to come out griffin decided to make a tiktok, she finally came out wearing crocs. "Not The crocs again Whit how many pairs do you have" I said shaking my head "respect the drip karin I have 10 pairs" she said laughing (I actually have 10 pairs its a problem) we got into Whitney's car and drove to the mall.

Whitney's POV
As we played bops the whole way there we finally arrived at the mall, we get out and head in when Anthony and griff see the little animal rides "I'm finna get on one" ant said "oh lord save us all" i said walking over a sitting down, next thing you know there literally ride the animals.

I got up and went to Victoria secret because they here having there summer sale so everything was really cheap. As I'm walking Jaden runs up behind me "well hello Hossler" i said as we walked "where are you going" you'll see" i said laughing then winked at him "oh that scared me" he said I walk into Victoria secret and he just stopped "oh wow" he said "you good" i asked "yeah I'm coming" he said slowly walking behind me. I bought a couple of leggings and some thangs because that like all I wear and checked out. As we left I wanted to stop by pandora to bye some new rings. As I picked out three rings and Jaden was off doing his own thing. I payed for my stuff and was waiting for Jaden who also had bought something "what did you buy Hossler" I said "its a necklace for my mom.. but I can't show you because its a surprise and i know you have a streak with her whit" he said walking beside me "you caught me, who told you?" I said laughing "my dad" he said we both just laughed as we got back and see Anthony and griff still on the animals. "Your such a loser ant" i said, they finally got off of the animals and we went to McDonald's to eat.

Jadens POV
Whitney wanted to go to pandora to get a couple of rings and I thought it was the perfect time to buy her a ring for her to remember me when I move because I probably wont see her for a while. When I was done paying she kept asking me what is was so I had to lie and tell her its for my mom. We head back to the boys and then decided on eating McDonald's. We got our food and whitney sat next to griffin across from me. I snapped a picture of her and posted on Instagram,

Instagram

@JadenHossler: word

@JadenHossler: word

Comments
@LuvAnthony: dang we did even make the picture @griffin 😎

@griffin: I feel betrayed

User2: omg there all together
User3: how can some look that good eating McDonald's like can I be her.

@WhitneyReeves: yo when you snap this picture Hossler
@JadenHossler: when you were drinking your tea
@WhitneyReeves: I have a stalker his name is @JadenHossler. HELP😂

@xlilhuddy: y'all cute.
@whitneyreeves: thanks I know im cute
@user12: did she really just go around that
@user5 she did🙄

@troyzarba: tea sis
@madi: my brother and sister
@user9: they gotta be dating

Load more comments

Whitney POV
We finished eating and made our way back to my car, we all got in and went back home. "Hey mom we are back" I yelled walking to her room. As I walked in I jumped on her bed "your all smiley today" she said sitting closing her laptop "I'm just happy" i said "so you like Jaden huh" she said i started to twist my hair "no were just friends" i said "yeah you like him" she said laughing "what? How" but before i could get anything out of my mouth she goes "you were twisting your hair sweetie" i just fell back "yeah like a lot be we talked and decided to wait till I was 18" i said "that's understandable thats only like what three months" she said "three months I didn't think about that dang" i said "well have you guys kissed" she said I have never yeeted so fast out of a room in my life. I made it back to my room and changed into pajamas laying down in my bed and all I could think about was Jaden freaking Hossler "dammit" i said out loud and rolled over and fell asleep.