Chapter 8

Anthony's POV
I wake up after taking Whitney's spot and sleeping in it forcing her to have to sit in my spot. I get up to go back to my spot and find her and Jaden asleep on each other. "Couple goals" I said laughing and taking my phone out to capture the moment.

Instagram

@luvAnthony: look how cute @WhitneyReeves and @JadenHossler are

Comments

@cynthiaparkerrrr: omg so cute I can't
@xlilhuddy: I'm jealous Cynthia wont let me sleep
@user2: i ship hard
@luvAnthony: ^same
@itsspayton: when did this happen lol
@avani: wow🙄
@user7: mom and dad?

Load more comments

Whitney POV
I wake up after a while to see Anthony tagged me in a picture, I open it to see he took a picture of me and Jaden sleeping on each other. "Anthony your gonna get it" i yelled cause everyone to turn around "oh no ant your in big trouble" chase said laughing "you better watch out" i said standing up and pulling him out of my seat. For the rest of the bus ride I just slept because we had been on the road for about five hours and we had three more hours to go before we hit the hotel.

We finally arrived and i make my way off of the bus and grab both of my suit cases. As we approach our room theres no door connecting me and Anthonys so i walked in and noticed theres only one bed "ah I think they gave us the wrong room" i said turning around facing Jaden "what" he said walking in "oh theres only one bed looks like we are gonna have to share he said sitting on the bed "yeah looks like it" i said sitting down I decided to go on live "hey guys decided to go live for a couple of minutes say we just got to the hotel" i said picking up my phone and walking over to my desk "oh thank you for the very rich i already follow you" i said sitting down in the chair sitting my phone against the wall "ask me questions" i said pulling a banana out of my backpack. Where are the boys? "I think they are in chases room" i said spinning in the chair. Thanks for the drama queen Rebecca, are you dating Jaden "no I'm not we are just friends" i said laughing. Do you think he's cute? "Do I think who's cute?" I said then the chat filling with Jaden "haha I mean I guess idk"  as soon as I said that Jaden walks in "everybody is asking for you in chases room" he said walking over "oh okay I'm on live i will be over later" i said as he walked over and leaned over my shoulder "hey guys you want me to go live with whitney" all the comments were yes, he pulled a chair up "have you two kissed "no we haven't" i said shaking my head no.  Are you gay? "No i like gu- i mean girls" he said laughing "out of the thousand of comments i read that one lol" he said i just fell out in a laughing fit. I went live for about 20 more minutes then I ended. "Had fun Hossler" i said getting up and walking to the door.