Chapter 42

Jadens POV
As my uber pulled away from whit and ants house, my eyes just started to tear up and I couldn't help but to let the tears out. Damn was I going to miss this girl she is high key my everything and if she was sitting here tight know and heard me say that she would hav been like uno reverse i said to myself giggling as I wiped the tears away. Next thing I know I'm getting a face time call from her, i put my AirPods in and answer it "your really calling me its been five minutes" i said giggling "i wanted to make sure it worked" as her voice cracked "that was cute but ill talk to you later okay" i said smirking as I shook my head "bye" she said as I ended her call, man was I going to miss her i said putting my head back as I headed to my house that was an hour and a half away.

*Arriving at home*

I finally made it back home so I could pack the rest of my clothes up "hey mom im back" i yelled trying to find out where she was. "Hey jay i missed you" she said as she hugged me "I missed you to" i said back "you must be hungry I made grilled cheese" she said sitting one on a plate with some fries and placing it on the table "thanks mom, you know grilled cheese is Whitney's favorite food" i said laughing to myself as I took a bite "the funny thing about it is that she is lactose intolerant" I said as I just burst out laughing. My mom sat down just smiling "I've never seen you so happy over a girl before jay" she said taking one of my hands "you got a good girl me and your dad really like her" she said kissing my forehead as she stood up "oh wait I got you something" i said pulling the necklace out of my pocket. She opened it "omg I love it jaden this is beautiful" she said "yeah when I bought this necklace I seen this beautiful ring so I got it engraved and put it on a necklace and gave it to whit this morning before I left" i said wiping tears from my eyes "how did she take the news that you were moving" she said as I sat my plate in the sink "better than expected I think she took it better than me" i said walking over to my mom "you'll be okay jay" she said rubbing my back well I'm gonna go pack then maybe call Morrell" i said heading up stairs. I grab two suit cases from the attic and bring them to my room after I packed all of my clothes I called Morrell and he came over (thats his best friend) he came over and we made a couple of tiktoks.

After that we just sat down and talked because I haven't talked to him face to face all summer "so you got a girl huh" he said pushing me over on the couch "I mean I like really like her but we are waiting till she is 18" i said sighing "okay so w...

After that we just sat down and talked because I haven't talked to him face to face all summer "so you got a girl huh" he said pushing me over on the couch "I mean I like really like her but we are waiting till she is 18" i said sighing "okay so whitney likes you back" he said smirking "yeah and don't know what it is about her shes just like the most fun and lovable person ever" i said just cheesing "oh so you in love in love" he said "as I shook my head "so is yo ass still a Virgin" he said looking over at me "yes I don't want to force that upon her sag shes a Virgin to and I dont want to ruin what we have because of sex" i said looking at the time "hey its 7:30 man" i gotta spend time with my mom and dad before i leave" i said hugging him "imma miss you man" i said backing away "me to jay me to I better meet your girl sometime soon" he said as we walked down the stairs "for sure" i said as we hugged one last time. I went into the living room where my mom was and asked her if I could teach her how to dance "yeah sweetie lets do it" she said trying to do the salsa, i set the camera up and we started to dance.

After i said good bye and headed to the airport back to cali. As i sat in the uber I just looked at my comments on the video I posted with Morrell. I see the top comment is whitney "don't act like I don't see those crocs in the video" it said "there amys she bought them after seeing yours" I replied back "she respects the drip Karen 😜" she said "i can't win with you" i reply as I made it to the airport and I grab all of my bags and head inside going through security and boarding the plane. As I sat in my spot I definitely was gonna miss hanging out with mo and Anthony coming over to stay and now whitney who I wasn't going to see in a couple of weeks or so. I decided to take a snap as I sat there in my thoughts.

 I decided to take a snap as I sat there in my thoughts