Chapter 29

Whitney POV
I woke up the next day which was our free day to just explore where we were and have fun. But when I woke up Jaden was gone. I didn't think much of it I got dressed and went to Anthonys room, i walked in and all the boys were waiting for me besides Jaden. We decided to go to the zoo, we all got into the uber and i sat in the passenger seat. We finally arrived and payed so we could get in it was literally so much fun but it felt wrong that Jaden wasn't here enjoying it us, it sorta brought my mood down a bit a I slowed down behind. "Hey im gonna go to the bathroom" i said running, I finally made it to the bathroom and go into the stall locking the door behind me. I leaned against the door and call Jaden but it went straight to voice mail "hey this is whitney I just worried about you I wish you were hanging with us right now. Um call me back" i said ending it I'm not gonna lie I was pissed I stormed out of the bathroom meeting back up with the boys but walking behind them. Troy seen I was upset and walked in the back with me "hey are you good and don't lie I know when your upset" he said "i have no clue where Jaden is and he isn't answering his phone" i said sighing. "Maybe he is just busy say one of the boys might know where he is" he said pushing me "your right"i said rolling my eyes. We continued to walk and see all the animals "hey Chase did Jaden tell you where he was going today" i said putting an arm around him "no I thought he told you" he said confused "no ill text him" i said making my way yo the back of the group again.

Text
Whitney: hey where did you go read at 1:30
Whitney: wow your gonna leave me on read im just concerned about you. Read at 1:32
Whitney: your an ass I can't enjoy my time with my friends because I'm worried about you.Read at 1:40
Whitney: I give up fuck you
Jaden: have fun 🙄 read at 1:45

End of text

Whitney POV
Oh i was fuming I hate him so much that I was red in the face. "Hey you good whit" Anthony said "IM FINE ANTHONY" i said "im sorry I didn't mean to snap" i said feeling bad after. We walk a little longer but my blood was boiling I was heated what was his problem. I couldn't take it anymore "hey guy Im gonna go see where Jaden is Im leaving" i said walking away ordering an uber. I made it to the front and got in the uber i gave him the address to Jadens house. And we made our way there it took about thirty minutes from the zoo. We arrived and honestly I had so many emotions going through me I could handle them all. I walk up to the door and knock "hi mrs.Hossler is Jaden here?" I asked "yeah he up stairs head on up" she said letting me in. "Thank you" i walk up the stairs and walk to his room opening his door closing it behind me. "Your such an ass whole" i say him turning around in shock "what are you doing here" he said standing up.