Chapter 24

Jadens POV
As I'm laying on the bed scrolling through my phone I hear whitney "hey" she said "yeah" i said in response. She then started talking really fast but like I had no clue what the heck she had said "i didn't understand one word you said" i said "can you get towels or bring me pajamas I'm cold" she yelled. "Oh well why didn't you just say that" i said i got off the bed walking over and opening her suit case "what clothes do you want?" I asked she told me where they were and I grabbed them and walked to the bathroom door as she opened the door she grabbed her clothes but the flashed me while she was at it. She grabbed the clothes as I looked away and closed the door so fast. I just stood there in shock "holy shit" i thought to myself "how can someone be that beautiful" i thought "a body of a goddess" I couldn't keep the quick glimpse i did see before i looked away out of my head.

Whitney POV
I put my pajamas on and walked out of the bathroom my face really red, as I speed walked to my suit case "im so sorry about that" i said shacking my head "no its fine I looked away in time" he said reassuring me that it was fine "oh okay" i said. I slid on my ugg slippers "i will be back im gonna get some towels" i said lying and walked to chases room where Cynthia was. I knocked on the door chase opening it "are you okay whit" he said "no not at all i said plopping down on the bed. "What happened" Cynthia said looking at me "I accidentally flashed Jaden my boobs" i said dramatically "you what" chase said "I know chase thats why I zoomed out of the quick" i said my face still red. "Baby were you at least shaved" Cynthia said laughing "lol why did i say at least i shaved after i closed the bathroom door" i said laughing. "Im good now don't tell anyone though" i said looking at chase "i wont promise" he said holding up his pinky "oh and im gonna take some towels" I said grabbing three and walking out "good night" i said closing the door. As I walked back to the hotel room with towels in hand. I stop at the door and just take a deep breath act like nothing happened i say to myself, i then open the door to see everyone in the room "hey guys heres some fresh towels" i say sitting them on the counter in the bathroom. I walk out and lay down on the bed as Jaden goes live over in the corner and Noen and chase are laying in the other bed watching animal planet. Soon after i drifted off to sleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up and roll over yo see Jaden staring at me "wow your awake early" i said yawning "yeah I couldn't sleep" he said running his hands through his beautiful hair. "I have an idea I said running over to my suit case and grabbing some clothes to wear.

^i just through this on^ We left chase k

We left chase k. and Noen still asleep and went down to the uber Jaden ordered for us. I pulled my vlog camera out and started to record "Hey guys so today is our free day till we have to get on a bus and head to our next show so me and Jaden decided to hang out" i said panning it to him.

"So I thought why not go paint pottery" i said laughing at Jaden facial expression "don't look like that you can literally draw" i said "yeah but like i can't paint" he said looking into the camera "omg stop lying i seen the tiktok of you painting...

"So I thought why not go paint pottery" i said laughing at Jaden facial expression "don't look like that you can literally draw" i said "yeah but like i can't paint" he said looking into the camera "omg stop lying i seen the tiktok of you painting your face" i said "okay you got me" he said running his fingers through his hair. "See you when we get there" i said laughing then stoping the recording.

*skip the rest of the car ride*

We get to the place and paint a couple of things, when we were done we walked down to a little restaurant and ate lunch. "I had fun whit" he said eating couple of fries "I told you" i said "yeah you were right" he said cheesing. "Well we should get going" i said we decided to walk back just talking and laughing. When we got back a couple of fans were in the lobby when we walked in "omg hi" they said running over to us "hi babies" i said waving "can we get a picture with both of you" they said "yeah for sure" i said, we took pictures then they went about there way. "At least they didn't ask if were dating" i said chuckling looking a Jaden "yeah it get so awkward". We walked to Anthonys room where everyone else was and i laid down on the bed watching them all make tiktoks.

I soon left and finished packing my bags because we were leaving at 10:00 tonight

I soon left and finished packing my bags because we were leaving at 10:00 tonight. As i finished packing I heard someone come up behind me.