Chapter 11

Whitney POV
I didn't know what to say so I just said "oh thank you, I actually like you quite a bit myself but good night" i went to sleep with a smile on my face. Did I really just confess feelings for him i didn't even know i had for him.

*next morning*

I woke up The next morning I didn't really know what to do so I just went on my phone and scroll through the for you page on tiktok. After awhile I got up out of bed and took a shower getting ready to be on the bus all day.

 After awhile I got up out of bed and took a shower getting ready to be on the bus all day

^what I wore^

When I walked out of the room Jaden had put basketball shorts on and a hoodie. We then grabbed our suitcases and headed downstairs to meet everybody else in the lobby, we then headed on the bus and took our seats. After being on the road for a while I decided to go to sleep till we got to our next destination. Jaden and Anthony sat in their same spot making tiktoks like usual and Cynthia and Chase sat cuddled up in the front of the bus. Every once in a while I would look up from my phone or move positions from how I was laying and I could feel Jaden staring at me but I acted like I didn't notice. We soon stopped at target so we could take a bathroom break and grab a snack if you wanted one but I was asleep so Anthony woke me up so me him and Jaden all walked inside with each other. We decided to make a TikTok. Trent our manager didn't like that we were messing around so he texted everybody he was still inside of target and told us that week they were going to leave us so we ran to the bus. " I can't leave y'all in one place or two seconds". Trent said turning around and sitting in his spot we all just started laughing. I then posted  the Tiktok.

I decided to watch guardian of the galaxy vol 2. Anthony really wanted to watch it but Jaden was sitting next to him and he wasn't sitting next to me so I sat on Anthonys lab (no Alabama stuff happening her) and my feet rested on Jaden and we all just watched gardens of the galaxy in the back of the bus. The movie had ended and we all fell a sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up and got off of Anthonys lap when i realized that Jaden was like holding my legs captive from me. I slowly moved his arms trying not to wake him up and walked back to my set. I slept there till we got to the hotel. As we get our rooms me,griffin, Jaden and chase got assigned together, at least it wont be to awkward since chase and griff are in the room. We get to the room and chase and griff decided to share a bed leaving me and Jaden sharing a bed for the second time. All the boys were making tiktoks in their favorite place the bathroom.

So i just decided to take a nap because i was exhausted

So i just decided to take a nap because i was exhausted. I wake up and look at my phone realizing that it was 3 in the morning and chase was live on tiktok "oh somebody's awake" he said turning the phone to me "why are y'all still up go to bed" i said turning around on the bed "well im gonna go guys it was nice talking to ya" he said ending the live and walking over to me laying on top of me and the cover "goodnight whit" he said making a snapchat "night chase" he laid on top of me for like 5 more minutes then got up and went to his bed and laid down, we turned all of the lights out and i was almost asleep until i hear the door open very quietly. I realized that it was Jaden coming back from my brothers room, all of the other boys were asleep but i was sleeping on the inside of the bed next to the night stand and i was facing the door. The room was still dark so I just acted like i was asleep, i heard him plug his phone in and walk towards the bed. He laid on his back looking at his phone he just looked sad and his face was red like he had been crying. He put his phone under his pillow then ran his hands through his hair and turned his back towards me. I turned so my back would face him (still wearing the shorts from earlier but i took my shirt off leaving my sports bra on because i was hot) and pressed my back against his feeling his warmth I could sense some of the pain go away and i soon drifted back off to sleep.

____________________________________
Im sorry if this chapter is really bad I've been busy all day and didn't have time to go through and make sure everything sounds good. I hope you enjoy though :)