Chapter 26

Whitney POV
"Wait your the girl my son is always talking about to me on the phone" she said i just blushed "yeah I've never gotten so bored of hearing about my sister" ant said making me laugh "ohh Hossler you talk about me huh" i said messing with him. "All the time sweat heart i like your shoes though" she said her arm around me as I picked my blanket up and we walked to the kitchen "look at that Hossler your mom likes my shoes" i said sticking my tongue out at him he just chuckled "I've never seen a girl make him this speechless before" his mom said jaden just started blushing "hey me and Anthony are gonna go up stairs" he said "you wanna come" he said "no I'm gonna stay down here" i said sitting on the counter with my blanket around me "so honey how did you and Jaden meet" she said making spaghetti "well I actually meet him when we came to pick him and heading to the air port" i said smiling "well he never stops talking about you Im glad I finally get to meet you" she said "i was a little nervous meeting you I didn't think you'd like me" i said holding my face "oh never you so beautiful and nice" she said "do you like spaghetti" she asked "oh I love spaghetti but no meat" i said "oh thats perfectly fine i don't eat meet in mine either so I will make us some with out it" she said just smiling. "Im gonna head up stairs with the boys" i said , i walked up the stairs and laud down on the couch while the boys goofed off. Wow Jaden talks about me i said before drifting off to sleep.

I was a sleep for about thirty minutes before Jaden came and woke me up telling the food was ready. I got up leaving my blanket on his couch and slowly walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. Jadens dad just got home and Jaden went and gave him a hug "hey dad" he said letting go. "Hey Anthony hows it going" he said giving Anthony a side hug "good sir" he said "and who might you be" he said looking at me "hi I'm whitney" i said walking over to shake his hand "the infamous Whitney Jadens always talking about" I just chuckle "well its nice to meet you" he said, i walked and made my spaghetti and picked up some garlic bread and made my way to the dinner table. I said my grace in then begin eating "wow Mama Hossler this is really good" i said. I really hated eating in front of people becauseI was so messy and slow "I'm so sorry I'm such a messy eater" I said looking up and seeing everyone stair at me. "Its fine but you got some spaghetti on you chin" Jaden said pointing at his chin "oh how embarrassing" i squealed. We finished eating and just have a good time talking and then it was about 10:30 and we needed to head back to the hotel. "It was nice meeting you ma'am" i said giving his mom a hug "I will see you tomorrow" she said we left and got into the uber. We were about 20 minutes away when I realized I left my blanket, i was to tired to say anything so i just dropped it and fell asleep on Anthonys shoulder. We arrived at the hotel but i was still passed out and the boys didn't want to wake me up so Anthony just carried me to Jaden and mines room and laid me down in my bed because we had separate bed this time and covered me up. He plugged my phone into the charger and took my crocs off. "Hey man I'm heading to my room night" ant said to Jaden who then took a shower and then went to bed.

*Next morning*

I woke up still in my clothes from last night, "what in the world" i said rolling over. I looked at the time and seen it was 7:00 am "gotta get ready" i said getting up and rummaging through my suit case for a cute outfit.

I go and take a shower and brush my teeth, i then get out and get ready for the day. I haven't been wearing makeup because Jaden said he thought they were beautiful and like idk it gave me a lot of confidence. I put my clothes on do my eyebrows and walked out
To put my white Air Force ones on. As i walked back into the room i seen Jaden was "good morning" I said putting my dirty clothes in a bag.

^I wore this^

^I wore this^

"Morning" he said standing up and walking past me his hand brushing up against my butt. I couldn't contain my smile i just shook my head and headed to Anthonys room till we left to go to the venue. Of course all of the boys had to make there famous bathroom tiktoks.
After we loaded the bus and made our way to the venue... chase and Cynthia were all giggles and laughs and finally started to date. We made it to the venue finally and we all went inside. As I got in i was looking down at my phone texting my mom that i wish i could see her when i hear "hey honey" i looked up to see amy Jadens mom "hi mama Hossler" i said giving her a big hug "you are just stunning" she said twirling me around "haha thank you" i said wrapping my arm around her walking towards Jaden "Hossler I took your mom" i said sticking my tongue out "wow you just gonna still my mom like that" he said holding his hands out the fans waiting in line for early access she awwwed. "So are you and my bubba dating" she said just cheesing away "No he's just like my best friend I guess" i said "actually I don't really know what we are" i said sighing "oh honey he likes you he's just shy sometimes, I've never seen him act like this for a girl" she said i just blushed "well I have to go but I will see you later" i said walking away "Jaden Isaiah Hossler likes me" i said walking away to my spot.