Chapter 16

Whitney POV
As we are all walking in one of the fans yell "are Jaden and whitney dating?" I didn't know what to say. I just mouthed no I'm sorry. And everybody else just laughed, as we walked in we could see that the lines was starting to get long and we had to hurry up and get in our spots. Once again i stood between Jaden and Anthony, the line started moving and the girls started to take pictures with us "hi baby how are you" i said holding my arms out for a hug "your literally so beautiful what the heck" i said "definitely not look at you" the fan said "no i wish i had your hair mine is a curly mess" i said she gave me a bracelet then asked if me and Anthony could take a picture with her, and of course we did. We where almost done with the meet and greet and there was like 2 more girls and one of them came up and asked if she could get a picture with me and Jaden, I looked at jaden with wide eyes "yeah for sure" i said walking over and hugging her "can i just say one thing" she said "for sure hit me with it "you guys should date" she said "oh wow" i said "well it was nice to meet you hope to see you guys again" i said. she then made her way to Anthony, i looked at jaden and just fall out laughing "Hossler are we dating because like apparently we would look CuTe TOgeThEr" i said i just fell out jaden as well. We then walked to the stage and jaden went up and sing  then i went up to sing, after that everyone made it up on stage and they played my song teach me how to Dougie and i broke out in dance with my short dress on. Honestly I think im a great dancer and i sure was actually going with the dance not like jaden and chase were. The song then ended and i got handed the mike back "guys im sweating this is crazy" i said taking the napkin from noen and dabbing the sweat off of my face. After the show was over we still had dinner dates. My only problem was that i was usually with Anthony for the dinner dates like we were on the same tickets but there was air quote supposedly a typo and i got put on Jadens instead. We head out to the dinner date at this restaurant and get put in our own room and we take our seats at the big table. "So I got you a present whitney" one of the dinner dates said "you did omg thank you" i take the gift and unwrap it to reveal a painting of me and Jaden falling a sleep on the bus "omg thats amazing wow im definitely hanging this up in my filming room wow" i said "jaden look at this she painted it" i said because he was sitting right beside me. "Wow I thats amazing is that me and you lol" he said. After a while the boys were just messing around and i was on my phone because i was informed that i had booked a modeling job for brandy and i wasn't going to be able to go to the next show. After the dinner date i told Anthony then told Trent and headed back to the hotel to pack and fly out to Chicago for the photo shoot. When i made it to the lobby i said by to all the boys and Cynthia, "bye Anthony i will see you next show hopefully" i said getting out of his hug "imma miss you whit" he said walking me out to the uber "hey where is Jaden" i said looking around "I'm not sure but why do you care you gotta crush" he said teasing me "no well just like not that idk...no i Don't". I finally say "okay bye love you be safe" he said i got in and left to the airport. The whole car ride i just wanted to know why Jaden didn't say bye to me.

*skip plane ride*

I land and head to my hotel room, after i checked in i get to my room and open the door running on to my bed. "Finally my own bed, and i can go to sleep early" i said making angels. I text Anthony i made it to Chicago, i went and took a shower when i was done i wore this

 I text Anthony i made it to Chicago, i went and took a shower when i was done i wore this

I laid down in my bed tired but bored nobody was here to keep me company. I looked through snapchat and seen that griffin had posted a video i watched and The boys went out to eat but there was a girl.

I just brushed it off because shes really nice but then i seen jaden also posted on his snapchat

I wont lie i was pretty up set I for sure have feelings for him and instead of being like "hey Jaden I really fucking like you" im a fucking pussy and im like "no were not dating with a stupid smile on my face" Im not gonna lie i did cry low key b...

I wont lie i was pretty up set I for sure have feelings for him and instead of being like "hey Jaden I really fucking like you" im a fucking pussy and im like "no were not dating with a stupid smile on my face" Im not gonna lie i did cry low key but like im still a bad bitch so I decided to go live on Instagram.

Live
"Hey guys" i said sitting down on the floor my phone being propped up by a phone book on the night stand. User2 Did you get your own room? "No I'm actually in Chicago at the moment for a brandy shoot so i will miss the show tomorrow" i said wiping my face. User8 what i was so looking for to meeting you "um sorry baby it was last minute" i said. User9 Have you been crying? "Uh a little i just miss the boys its pretty boring by mtself" i said laughing knowing i was lying and i was crying about Jaden. "Hey guys im actually going to get off because i have to be up early sorry i was only on for like five minutes but i love you guys" i ended the live and go to bed.

Jadens POV
I didn't know whitney was leaving last night and I fell Terrible that i didnt say bye to her. If im being honest i meet this girl her name is olivia and shes really nice and what not and i was on face time with her in the room when whitney left. Man I don't even know if whitney is coming back on tour with us or not. "Why am I worried about that, wait why am I thinking about her" i said pacing around the room looking crazy "shit I like whitney" i said sitting down on the bed. "Im such an idiot i meet up with the girl when we got lunch today and she seen my story" i said just talking aloud to my self in a empty room. "Damn it Im in love with Whitney Reeves"