Chapter 55

Jadens POV
I went to sleep around 11:00 deciding that I was going to wake up early to to set everything up. I decided to go with a little scavenger hunt because I know how much she likes her mystery's.

Six o'clock came back very slow as I got out of bed to stretch. I changed into some sweats and a shirt than made my way down stairs and to a hopefully open store to get paper and some other stuff. As i got to the store I picked up a pack of paper and pins to write with, and a big bag of reeces pieces her favorite candy and a cotton candy flavor ring pop. I made my way back to the house and sat down at the table and started to write down everything. Then hid the around the house the first clue was going to be delivered by griffin and Anthony because knowing whit shes not going to wake up a little early on her own so a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Whitney POV
As i slept peacefully in my bed with no destructions whats so ever I feel something heavy land on top of me "what the fuck" i groan my eyes still closed. Maybe if I keep my eyes closed they will think I'm just sleep talking. But my luck the heavy thing did not and started to tickle me "okay okay I'm up what are you trying to do make me pee myself" i said trying to catch my breath. "No but this is for you my lady pig" ant said handing me a piece of paper and ruffling my hair "what is this? A dna test saying that we aren't related after all" i said sarcastically "rude" ant said getting up off of the bed "the boss said give it to you and you'd know what to do" griff said zippering up his mouth and throwing the key away. I groan and just fall back in to the bed "okay thanks" i said as they walked out closing the door behind them. I wonder what this is all about and BOSS? Who the hell is BOSS!. I open the letter and start to read it.

Hey whit

Good morning, i know you like your sleep but I wanted to play a game. Ive set clues for you around the house to find me and heres the first one.

To find the next clue look for your quote on quote drip that I'm always hating on.

P.s. put some clothes on before you continue and keep all of the clues with you at all times.

Love Hossler

"Haha my crocs" i said aloud moving my hair behind my ears as I got out of bed. I went in to my suit case and pulled out some black leggings and a cropped gray hoodie. I headed to wear i left my crocs and Immediately see a piece of paper sticking out of them, i sit down on the floor and opened it.

I see you've found your next clue smart one. But if you ain't croc'in it you ain't rockin so put those bad boys on.

Clue number two is your number two (and not like that whit lets be mature) its where the 'ants' sleeps at night.

As i slip on my crocs and try to be mature after he said number two making me think of the bathroom it clicks. "Im so stupid number two. Sometimes I forget I have a twin" i mumble as I run up stairs. He literally said where ant sleeps dumb ass can you be any slower. I make it up stairs and walk into the boys room and look at the bed to find a clue on the pillow.

What a smart 'cookie'

"Are you joking me" i groan in frustration "I'm not that fucking smart, you literally making my brain hurt" i said walking out of the room. "If this is away of you calling me fat then like damn because I'm out of breath and all I did was run down the stairs" i yelled through the house. As I made it to the kitchen I see a plate of cookies and under the ate theres another clue.

I know how much you love you peanut butter cookies so take one to go while you find the next clue.

Clue number three is skinny dipping... thats all I'm saying.

I roll my eyes and blush at the moment, i look up my eyes going back to the cookies "he said take one to go but what he doesn't know won't hurt him" i said grabbing four cookies off the plate and heading out side towards the doc too see a bunch of flowers making a hurt shape with a not in the middle. "Awww wtf why is this so cute" i said almost dropping my last cookie in the water.

We never really talked about what type of flowers you liked so I decided to pick one of each. I know you got bad allergies so don't sniff them crazy but bring them with you.

Clue number four: I'm at the door!

I pick up all of the roses and head back to the house. As im trying to open the back door I dropped the papers on the ground but then I realize theres writing on the back of them as i pick them up. As I turned them all over, I start to rearrange all four letters to spell out 'I love you whitney' "omg are you trying to make me cry what the flipping fuck man" i said picking them back up into my hands and making my way inside the house. "Wait what door am I supposed to go to" i said standing in the hallway "lets just try the front door" I walk to the front door and as I approach it I hear a knock "uhh weird" i said confused "COMING" i said running to the door and opening it to see......