Chapter 60

Whitney POV
I received a text from Avani randomly.

Messages

Avani: hey whit i know we dont speak much but i thought about everything and i really do want to get to know your brother. He's always so kind and supportive to me and i want to reciprocate it back to him what should i do?

Whitney: hey A I'm glad you texted me i can tell you really genuinely like my brother and I can't tell you if he likes you back or anything because honestly i dont know but our birthday is on the 7th of November and i know you will be in cali with everyone so why don't you surprise him with something.

Avani: omg thank you so much your literally the best!

Whitney: np you can talk to me any time girl.

End of messages

After i texted Avani i could tell she genuinely liked my brother, if he felt the same way i wouldn't know i never really thought of asking but i hope something happens. For jaden on the other hand we haven't really talked all day which is understandable were both busy people what can i say.

....

A weeks gone by and my birthday is tomorrow and I'm currently in new York doing a shoot for pacsun. I decided that i was going to go live because I was done with the shoot and tomorrow was our free day before i was going to leave tomorrow night.

Tik tok Live
"Hello everyone.....im gonna wait for more people to come into the live then we can start" i said sitting down at the desk chair.

"Alright, so how are y'all doin" i said reading the comments "what do you all want to do" i said. "Isabella hossler said I should anwser questions so i will"

"First question is, where are you" i sad "im currently in new York but i wish i was with my friends in cali" i said i sounded kinda sad. "Why?, i had a shoot" i said still reading through the comments "your birthday's tomorrow!" I read a comment "yeah the big one eight and im spending it all alone" i said hugging my knees to my chest. "Have you seen Jaden?, no I've been busy and so is he so we haven't talked recently" i said still looking at all the comments after a while. Im not gonna lie it definitely made me sad that me and Jaden hadn't talked all day and i let it get me down.

I ended the live about 10 minutes later and decided to watch netflix new show outer banks. After a while i got a face time call from taylor.

"Hey taylor hows it going" i said laying on my bed bored as fuck. "We wanted your opinion on this beat we are working on for jadens song" he said smiling and flipping the camera to face Jaden who was sitting there blushing and shaking his head at taylor. "How cute hosslers blushing for whittle old me" i said in w baby voice causing me to fall out laughing including taylor, after a while of talking and playfully making fun of jaden they play the beat for me. "Oh this is actually really good i like" i said nodding to my words "what type of song is it going to be hossler? A looove song" i said laughing at myself again.

"No definitely not whit, you wish" he said nervous laughing "uh we gotta go bye" he said hanging up the facetime call before i could say anything else to them.

"What. The. Fuck." I said to myself that was so weird. I got out of my bed and decided to start packing my stuff so i would be rush tomorrow.

After i was done I decided i was just going to scroll through tiktok and chill for the rest of the night.

* Next day birthday*

I ended up falling asleep but at 2:03am my phone was blaring so i went and hit it to turn the alarm I didn't know i set off, but it wasn't turning off. I then opened my eyes and looked at my phone to realize my phone was ringing and it was the ant the my mother fucking hill. "Hello" i said with a groggy voice "damn you said scary" Anthony said " oh thanks kind sir you do you know what time it is here" i said into the cameras. "Well is 4:04 here" he said "which makes it 2:04 here smart one... oh and happy birthday big head" i said laughing "damn i wanted to say it first" he said pouting " but happy birthday baby sis" he said then laughing "by two fucking minutes bro" after we finished talking we got off the phone and i was to excited about the day and the fact that i was going to see Jaden.