Chapter 14

Whitney POV

We all ended up leaving and going back to our own room. Of course i took my shower first and waited for everybody to fall asleep. I then texted ant and asked him if we could talk, in the lounge room on our floor. He texted me back yeah and i meet Him there, of course he got there before me. I waked in and he stood up "is everything okay" he said standing up there "yeah I just wanted to hug you" i said wrapping my arms around him very tight, he just hugged me back. "I know you miss dad any" I whispered while in the hug, silence filled the air and i felt a tear fall on my shoulder and his hug get tighter. I move away from the hug to see his eyes red and him sobbing, Anthonys not type of person who want to show everybody that he is sad but i know Anthony he's not as strong as he shows. I wipe the tears out of his eyes and hug him again "i miss him so much whit" he said i could still feel the tears in his eyes "look at me ant, you hold to much stuff over you, its okay if you cry once in a while" i said cradling his face wiping more tears away. I just hugged him again and he walked me back to my room "how could you tell i was sad" he said almost to my room "twin instinct duh.. im just playing when i laid down next to you earlier in your room you weren't acting your self say i was sad but i talked to mom so yeah" i said taking a deep breath "oh well thank you i love you" he said kissing my forehead "love you too ant" i walked in my door and laid down next to Jaden in the bed.

*next morning*

I slept in a little longer today because it was our free day. I woke up at 10:30 and everyone is in my room i get up and grab my phone and head to go take a shower. Of course there are boys in the bathroom making tiktoks so i just got undressed in the bathtub with the curtain closed and started taking a shower. When i was done i grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathtub, i decided not to wear any make up and keep my hair down.

^I wore this with white high top converse^

I walk out of the bathroom and the boys and Cynthia are literally just waiting on me "lets go guys the uber is here" i said motion my hand towards the door. As we approached the uber I hopped in the front seat and we headed to the movies. The movie was literally so boring we all legit fell asleep. After we went and looked around the mall Cynthia decided to buy her seat belt buckle dress that was clear on the side so you could literally see her under wear through it. "You sure you want to buy that Cynthia" i said concerned "yeah its so cute" "oh okay" i said walking away meeting back up with the boys to eat dinner in then head back to the hotel to pack and then get on the bus because we weren't going to have a lot of time the next day to pack. We all ended up hanging out then i fell asleep like always.

*The next morning *

I wake up realizing that griff and chase where gone then looked at the time to see that it was 9:00 am and the bus left at 7:30 "those bastards didn't wake us up" i said standing up ferocious "hey Jaden wake up dude we missed the bus and our uber is on its way to come get is and catch us up with the bus" i said brushing my teeth not even caring that i was in the same clothes from the day before. I slip my converse back on and grab my suit case and bag and Jaden through a hoodie and his adidas on and grabbed his bag. As we walked out of the elevator i say "i cant believe they left is like that wtf" i sad you could tell i was mad oh boy I was ferocious. We got in the uber and i text Anthony.

Text between whitney and Anthony

W: oh griff and chase are gonna get it when i get on the bus you better warn them.

A: word. What happened tho?

W: they did wake us up and then we missed the damn bus!🙄

A: Im scared for them see you at the hotel

End of text

I put my air pods in and decided to listen to music when I decided to look at tiktoks and see Anthonys post.

After a long ass 7 hour car ride we finally made it to the hotel where I was going to kill griff and chase

After a long ass 7 hour car ride we finally made it to the hotel where I was going to kill griff and chase. I get my hotel key and text Trent we made it, as me and Jaden walk to Anthony and Payton's room because they were our roommates this time i hear chase inside. "Oh he's gonna get it" i said opening the door and...