Chapter 35

Whitney POV
I fell asleep as Jaden messaged my head, how could I ever stay mad at him. I couldn't not even when I wasn't feeling my best, i was sorta happy Anthony didn't answer his phone.

*Next morning*

I woke up head still hurting but not as bad still wrapped in Jadens arms. I just laid back down because if I'm being honest Im always tired 24/7. I woke up an hour later to Jaden gone. I got up and slipped my crocs on making my way to Anthonys room I knocked on the door head still pounding to chase opening it. As I walked in i took my shoes off and laid down in ants bed "hey whit sorry I didn't see you text last night" he said coming over and laying beside me on the bed "My head" I pouted "heres a Im sorry I missed your call head message" he said i soon drifted back off to sleep. I woke up later and my head was still hurt but It was a migraine so  I headed back to my room and took some extra strength Tylenol and  grabbed my suit case to head down stairs to the lobby. As I got on the bus I see Jaden sitting in his regular spot and Anthony sitting next to him, I go and sit in my spot to see a blanket sitting there with a note on it. I take the note off of it and start to read it.

Note

Hey whit I know your not the biggest fan of me at this very moment but I realized that you left your blanket at my house and I didn't want to see you cold so I bought you a new one, I really hope you like it because I was in a debate which one you would like better so yeah.

Love Jaden

Whitney POV
I put the note inside of my back so I wouldn't lose it and then got up and laid across Anthony and Jaden my head by Jaden. "Thanks for taking care of me last night when Anthony was no where to be found and for buying me a new blanket" I said laughing "wow did we all miss that laugh" ant said "you missed my laugh?" I questioned "yeah no laughing whitney equals whitney is not okay" Anthony says I just sit up and through my hands in the air "well I'm glad y'all were concerned" I said winking at Jaden as I stood up going back over to my seat and snuggling into the new blanket Jaden had bought me. I soon ended up falling back to sleep because I'm always tired and in need of a good ass nap.

Jadens POV
I got up and got dressed, I decided to go to the store to but whitney a new blanket so she could have one because I realized that hers is still at my house. As I walked around target I couldn't decided which blanket she would use more so I just picked the one I would want to use. I headed back to the hotel and wrote a note tor her, man did I want to write more but I knew that I would be over stepping boundaries if I did so. I got on the bus everyone else following then whitney getting on last, she came over to her spot and she looked surprised as she sat down and read the letter. Next thing you know she was falling on to me and Anthony, she laid her head on my lap and started talking to me but I was in a trans just staring at her beautiful eyes. She stopped talking but all I heard was "and for buying me a new blanket" she said laughing at the end and ant started talking. Man was she the most beautiful thing from the freckles on her face to her nice plump lips I want to kiss so badly all the way to her eyes that you can get lost in. I didn't know how to explain it, whitney then sat up so she was basically sitting on Anthony her back facing me. I though about her and how beautiful she was so much that I got a formed a boner in sweats, I grabbed my pillow and placed it in front of me to cover it up. Man did I want to do things to whitney Ive never wanted to do with anyone else.

We ended up stopping halfway through to for a bathroom break and to get some snacks. Me and whit walked off, She looked so happy we headed inside and she just got a cup of ice and m&m's and we headed to the front to check out. We loaded back on to the bus and Anthony fell asleep so I went and watched some Netflix with Whitney. Was It to early to tell her how bad a feel about everything she just started talking to me again.