Chapter 22

Chases POV
I wake up and I realize I cant move "wtf is why can't I move" i look down and see I'm literally stuck to the bus seat. Everyone started waking up because i couldn't turn my alarm off and they were getting pissed till they seen me. "No fucking way dude" yewsif said laughing he ran back and woke up Noen, Anthony Cynthia and Jaden "you guys have to see this" he said going back up to jace them following. "Bro!" Anthony says laughing "she warned you man plus i can't help you with this I'm not trying to be the next victim man" jaden and Noen just laughing. Trent came back to see what was happening "how did this happen chase" he said holding back his laugh. We all just look at him and go "Whitney" trent came back with scissors to cut me out all of them still standing around "oh man" Anthony said looking at my arms "she did not" Cynthia said crying laughing. "When did she even do this" I said "she does is when your not expecting... when your sleep" Anthony says. "I can't even wake her up or she will do something worse I feel like" I said.

Whitney POV
I woke up low key forgetting what I did last night and we were almost to the hotel. The bus stops and I get up from my seat and walk to the front of the bus i look over and see chase on his phone "nice tattoos man when you get them" i said very seriously chase just glared at me "well it was nice talking to you" i said walking off of the bus laughing as we all headed into the hotel. We all checked in to the hotel and went to our rooms to put our stuff up and headed back down to the lobby to ho eat. We ended up at olive garden and we posted about so of course the fans new where we were. As we ate a dad came up to the table and asked of me, Anthony Jaden, and chase would come say hi to his daughter and he would pay for our tables meal. "Yeah of course" I said the boys all agreeing, we finished eating and went to there table walking up behind the girl. Chase goes up behind her and hugs her in her chair "omg no way" she squils getting up from her chair. We hugged her and all took a picture "well it was nice meeting you" I said giving her one last hug "wait can I get a Picture with you and Jaden" she said "yeah of course" me and Jaden take a picture "so are you guys like official now" i looked and lets just say I was shookith. "No chase just plays to much" i said looking over to chase "yeah waden is not a thing I learned my lesson" he said pulling his sleeves up "i still can't get it off". She looked back over at me and Jaden "oh well you guys are cute together" we all gave her one last hug and walked back over to the table. Lets just say the walk back to the table was completely silent, after dinner we all went back to the hotel i took my shower and of course me and Jaden shared a bed but that night I could only think about what that girl said, Were we cute together?