Chapter 4

"Left! Go Left!"

"Where are you?! 

"Don't you dare die on me!"

"I'm going to perform CPR now, don't you dare close your eyes!"

"Please don't die on me! I can't do this without you! Please don't leave me!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jennie asked from behind me, pulling down my PS4 headset.

"Not now Jennie! Jisoo unnie's dying!" I yelled, my eyes not leaving the TV screen, "No! Jisoo unnie!" I let out a sigh, "Your fight is over soldier, you did well" I said as I stood up from my spot in front of the TV, saluted and started singing.

'Oh, say can you see,
by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed
at the twilight's last gleaming?'

"I'm moving out"

...

"Lisa! I really hope you're done playing because we're supposed to leave in 30 minutes and you look like a whole mess" Jennie shouted from her room and I looked down and took a look at myself. I was still dressed in the same sweats and hoodie I was dressed in an hour ago. I decided pissing her off wasn't my best option so instead of answering, I decided to focus on the last part of what she said.

"A hot mess I hope" I tried and smirked inwardly when she didn't say anything and continued playing my game.

I heard her approaching the spot on the carpet I was sitting on and I could only guess she put her arms to her sides as she stared down at me, "...you're literally wearing a hoodie with stains from bolognese sauce from a week ago. What do you think?"

I opened my mouth to argue but no words left my mouth as I realized she was right and therefore I pouted my lips instead. It wasn't even that bad so what? Besides, I had more important tasks at hand than changing. Like killing everyone that crossed paths with me or Jisoo or Jisoo's friend - Seulgi.

"Ouch!" I cried out when Jennies foot came in contact with my side, effectively knocking me down on the floor, "Hey!"

She just smirked and turned on her heel walking back to her room, "I won't repeat myself again Lalisa, we're leaving in 30 minutes whether you're ready or not" she called past her shoulder before disappearing out of my sight.

I sighed out loud and logged out of the game. Not before letting Jisoo know I was going to get ready of course. After the words 'get ready for the party' left my mouth I heard her cry out a 'fuck' and saying she was gonna get ready as well since she totally forgot.

She also said she still hasn't asked her roommate to join so it would surely be a struggle to convince her to come since she didn't really like hanging out in crowded, loud, drunken teenagers filled places.

After that, she also left the game to what I supposed to was to get ready and confront this roommate of hers, whose name I've forgotten.

The girl that would be joining us sounded a  lot like me though, I hoped that she would keep me company since I wasn't really into partying either. If it wasn't for Jungkook and Jennie I wouldn't go at all. But since Jungkook was my boyfriend and Jennie my best friend I didn't really have a choice. Whenever I had to attend one of these so-called 'best ever' college parties, I found a spot to myself that was at least remotely quiet and just enjoyed the time I had to myself. I would usually just sort the thoughts that were constantly circling my mind or used the extra time to brainstorm - even though I did that less often.

It might have sound weird but places like parties gave me ideas for photography projects or new dance routines. Jennie found it incredibly weird that someone like me would rather sit somewhere by herself than party with the guy she loved and her best friend. I just highly disliked the smell of alcohol and smoke that the place always reeked of. She didn't get it thought, not because she was a bad friend but because I didn't mind it before, things just changed and she didn't know the reason.