Chapter 3

Soon enough Wednesday rolled around and I've got out of the incredibly boring class of History of arts. It's not that the class wasn't interesting or something, but I just don't see the point in taking it when I don't strive to become a painter or anything. But I guess it can't be helped, it was one of the better classes I could've chosen anyway.

I was currently making my way towards the building where Jisoo had her class. Jennie made sure that I didn't forget by repeating it every damn day and it has honestly got on my nerves quite a lot. Always the same old words "Look excited but not too much, I don't want to seem desperate...I mean, we don't want to seem desperate. Ask her casually, like it's no big deal like you don't even care that much, but still say it as if you do kinda care. I'm sure you get what I mean. And if she says yes, and you better make sure she does, tell her I can't...I mean, we can't wait, alright?"

I have no idea what's gotten into her but it was like this since a few days ago when we've met Jisoo. It was honestly so annoying. She looked like she was on the edge constantly, especially this morning when she sent me to change my clothes because I looked like I 'tried too hard'. I hope she'll get back to normal once this is over because as grumpy and aggravating as she can be, I missed it.

It wasn't like she was a mean person, but she was radiating with confidence and charm all the time and out of nowhere she became this shy person whenever Jisoo was mentioned. Which was quite a lot considering Jennie hasn't stopped talking about her since.

As I approached the building I saw a crowd of students clean out of the classroom. It was a bit hard to spot the black-haired girl but eventually, I did and waved my hands in the air maybe a little too enthusiastically. I'm sure that if Jennie saw she'd murder me for 'already doing the whole thing wrong and embarrassing her' which didn't really make sense since she wasn't even here, but apparently as her best friend whatever embarrassing thing I did, had a toll on her.

When Jisoo noticed me standing near the entrance, she looked at me and to my surprise, she looked happy to see me. 

But who wouldn't be happy to see me? The weird thing was that she did after we exchanged just like 4 words the last time she saw me. If I were her, I'd be confused about what I was doing there, but she looked nothing like that. There was no confusion whatsoever on her face as she walked towards me, Did that snake Jennifer tell her I was coming or something...probably not since she's too big of a pussy for that.

She finally reached me, after making her way through the crowd, and stood in front of me with a smile on her face, "Hey," she greeted me, "I was wondering when you'd show up"

"You did?" I asked in confusion, how could she know I would've turned up. I swear to God if Jennifer told her something...

She nodded her head before answering, "Yeah well, you guys looked like you were really disappointed when I had to leave last time so I thought that you might reach out"

To be perfectly frank her answer did make more sense than Jennie telling her anything since I was here to ask her instead of my roommate because she was a coward who started stuttering nervously at just the mention of the girl in front of me.

"So what's up?" she asked as her feet moved to the direction of what I assumed was her next class with me following behind.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me and Jennie for a meal since we couldn't last time?" I asked and she tapped her chin in thought

"Depends o what would you guys want to eat. You see I have a quite selective appetite." she said in a serious tone and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, "....we were thinking chicken-"