Chapter 5

Well, that was disgusting.

Every bathroom door I opened revealed either a couple making out or, in the better case someone puking their guts out.

Actually I saw only one person puking and it certainly wasn't Jisoo's roomie, unless her roommate was a guy. I approached the figure leaning against the toilet seat and when I crouched down to his level, I found out it was no one other than my dance partner Hobi. I went back downstairs and grabbed a glass of water for the older boy and brought it to him to drink. After that, I stayed with him for a bit until he stopped puking and I knew he'd be okay.

Once I left the bathroom, I resumed my search of the other girl but since I've already checked every bathroom in the house, I was a little out of options. Now it was time to check the bedrooms and I most certainly didn't want to open the doors to those. 

Sighing in despair, I collected myself knowing I didn't really have any other choice than to do so.

I approached the door that looked the least threatening and opened it.

"Oh shit sorry!" I screamed and closed the door shut with a bang. I really didn't need to, nor wanted to, see Jin and Joon getting it on. Jesus, can't they lock their doors. Now I was scarred for life, great.

Approaching the next door, I placed my hand on the doorknob, taking in a deep breath and opening it gently, wanting to be a little more careful this time around. Once the hole was big enough for my arm, I stuck my hand through it and waved it up and down, "Hello?!"

"Ouch!" I screamed as some dipshit tried to close the door with my arm still in.

"Get out!" 

Why the fuck did I think this was a good idea, this mission has turned life-threatening.

"I don't want to do this anymore" I whined and almost broke into tears when I looked at another seven doors in front of me.

...

After a few more bruises I gave up. I couldn't find her anywhere. Maybe she went back to Jisoo and was okay. Besides looking for someone you had no information about and trying to dodge your horny boyfriend at the same time was proving to be a little difficult.

Enough, I was done with it.

I walked into the bathroom at the end of the hallway and sighed in relief when I found it empty. Closing the door behind me I locked it and turned to the window in front of me. Reaching for the handle, I turned it upwards and pulled on it, causing the window open. I placed my hands on the bottom of the window frame and pushed my body up.

Making sure the window wouldn't close behind me, I grabbed a towel and placed it on the frame. After I secured my way back in, I slipped through the window.

I steadied my body once I got up from my crouching position, making sure I didn't fall. Whenever there was a party at this house and I needed time to myself, I would go on the roof. It sounded cliché but there was no one here, the music wasn't loud, it was peaceful. I also loved stargazing and the view of the night sky and ocean was beautiful from up here. Well, on the other side of the roof since this one was facing the city.

Turning my head to the left then to the right, I chose to take the left side hence it looked more secure. I always came here but for some reason, I still seemed to deliberate if I should go to the left or right side. I always took the left one though. I put my hand up against the outside wall of the house and walked to the edge of the roof carefully. Once I reached the corner I stepped with one foot on the other side and jumped slightly, clinging onto the wall the entire time. I sighed in relief once I've landed on the other side and came face to face with the vast ocean that presented itself in front of me.