Chapter 30

A/N: Okay so I know this chapter is a LiTtLe longer, but it's what you've all been waiting for. Fluff, kinda sad, learning more about them etc. I've stayed up till 2 am proofreading this, so be nice xD

Several rides later, even Rosies head seemed to start spinning as she exited the train after me, with wobbly legs. And if I wasn't holding her hand, and my reflexes weren't fast enough, I'm sure she would fall, as her knees buckled just as my other hand snaked around her waist to steady her.

"Had enough?" I asked knowingly, as I lead her away from the train, carefully down the steps - my arm still holding her body close to my own, until we found ourselves back on the wooden surface of the pier.

"Yeah," she sighed happily. The adrenaline and excitement must have got to her head a little too much because if I wasn't present with her, I might have just thought she had a drink or two. With the way she walked tipsily, barely holding her head on her neck as she continued giggling, as we made our way past other people gathered around the ride.

"Do you want to sit down for a minute?" I asked worriedly, not wanting the other girl to get sick.

"Nope," she said, popping the p, "I'm okay!" and with that she straightened her back and jumped forward, giving me a little spin as in to prove just how okay she was.

It was pretty confusing to me how just a second ago she could barely stand on her feet and now she was jumping and twirling in front of me as if she didn't almost fall down the steps earlier. And she probably would have if I didn't help to hold her body up.

"Whatever you say," I said with a chuckle and instinctively reached for her hand to entwine our fingers together. At this point, it felt odder not to hold her hand rather than holding it. I've just become so accustomed to the warmth radiating through me, as my skin touched hers, that I refused to walk without feeling it.

Rosie seemed to share my opinion though, as she smiled down at our joined hands fondly, the second my fingers sneaked in between her own, filling the empty spaces perfectly like a puzzle.

When she looked back up, meeting my eyes that were watching her closely, she smiled even wider and asked, "Where do you want to go next?"

Me? I didn't expect her to ask me where I wanted to go considering I was the one taking her out on a date, therefore the question caught me off guard a little. But I should've known better, Rosie was the most selfless person I knew, so of course, she would ask me. It warmed my heart knowing that even with trivial things like this; she thought of what I wanted rather than doing what she did.

As sweet as it was though, and as much as I appreciated her asking, I was the one taking her out and I wanted to make this about what she wanted. Besides, this was the amusement park. Whatever she'd want to do was surely something I'd enjoy. And to be completely honest, as long as I'd get to be with her, she could really pick anything and I'd still be beyond ecstatic.

So instead of saying where I wanted to go, not that I would even know what to say seeing as everything seemed tempting, I opened my mouth to ask a question I was sure I already knew the answer to, "Want to try some snacks?"

Her eyes lit up instantly at the mention of food and I sucked my lips in, in order to suppress the grin that was threatening to show at how easily excited this girl got. The way she reacted was enough for me to know she was more than on board with the idea. Therefore, I didn't wait for any further confirmation and started walking towards the food stands.

"What are you feeling like, sweet or salty?" I paused for a second before smirking knowingly, "Or both?"

With a smirk of her own, she nudged me playfully, as she tugged on my hand, leading me to a particular stand that caught her attention, "We'll see,"