Chapter 37

Trigger warning, sexual content

So without a warning, I launched myself at her, crashing our lips together in hunger and desperation. Never before have I wanted to feel so close to her, to show her exactly the way I loved her. And to my surprise, her hands tangled themselves in my hair, pulling my head closer as she disregarded her guitar to the side.

My hands found their way to her shoulders, as I moved to straddle her lap, each one of my legs on each side of her thighs. I couldn't wait any longer, I couldn't possibly think because, in that specific moment, my actions were no longer driven by my mind, rather by the urges I have let build up inside me during the time I've spent in her presence.

No, I could no longer utter any words without engulfing her lips with my own and showing her exactly what I felt, talking to her and telling her all the things I felt, through a completely different action. Through the actions of my body that settled itself on top of hers.

I haven't given her much time either. Because as soon as the guitar was out of the way and all that was left between our bodies was sheer air, I closed even the smallest distance that has settled between us. And I was pleased to see that the girl beneath me haven't hesitated, as her hands moved to rest on my hips, caressing the skin there through my shirt with the pads of her thumbs, drawing circles, her touch a little less gentle than I was used to. But right now, it was more than appreciated.

However, I was nowhere near satisfied. As close as we were, it wasn't enough. It could never be enough. Not until I felt her, kissed her, worshipped her, loved her the exact way I wanted to. No, until then, nothing would be enough. Because I wouldn't be pleased until I was sure she could feel it. Until she could feel the way my heart hammered under her touch. Not until she understood completely all the emotions clouding the still sane part of my brain. Not until I made sure she felt my love, all of it.

And so, my hands have pushed against her shoulders, as I leaned my body further into her, making her fall into the pillows, her back hitting the mattress. I felt her gasp as she fell, but it didn't stop me from kissing her further. It didn't make me pull back, and to my surprise, she made no move to pull away from me for even a second either.

Instead, she tilted her head to the side as she opened her mouth, expecting my tongue to roam the inside of her mouth and brush against her own. As much as I wanted to do nothing more though, I wasn't one to give in to her despair as easily, enjoying her helpless whimpers and silent begging for more. And this time, I was determined for them not to be so silent anymore.

So in place of doing just that and invading her mouth just the way she wanted, I smirked against her lips and licked her bottom lip, just enough to tease her but not enough to go past their softness. As expected, that hasn't been enough for the blonde, as she lifted her head off the pillow attempting to push her head closer to mine, but only for me to pull back, barely keeping our lips connected.

A small whimper left her luscious lips, causing my smirk to grow smug, as I bit her bottom lip, sinking my lips in the heavenly soft pink flesh that had already felt swollen, and pulled further away with her lip still in between my teeth, tugging on it. A quiet moan filled the night, and the sound made me groan as I wanted to hear it again and again, and hopefully, much louder.

Without further teasing, my tongue slipped into her awaiting mouth and I almost moaned, as hers, darted into mine, brushing against one another as we explored every inch and every crevice, as if it had been the first time we've tasted each other. And in a way, it has been because not once before have I been this deprived of her taste. This hungry to devour her lips that seemed to taunt me with every word she spoke.

Unlike moments ago, my hands were no longer holding onto her shoulder as I was hunched over her form. Now my palms were firmly planted on the sides of her neck, my nails digging into the soft flesh slightly. Rosie's hands have also changed course, as they moved from my back to a more daring area and moved up and down my thighs that were still resting on each of her sides, trapping her between them with no intention of letting go.