•Broken Bones//Z.H•

"Zach's POV*

"I swear I'm gonna fall and break my everything" my gorgeous girlfriend y/n said. It was her first time skating and I was attempting to teach her. "You'll be fine as long as you keep your foot right there and don't let go of my arm" I said giving her a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

I started slowly guiding her down the boardwalk. She was pretty wobbly but after a while she got the hang of it. "You got it baby!" I said excitedly. "Ok I'm gonna let you go ok? Just keep your feet where they are after I push you" "ok" she said with a huge smile.
"Alright 3, 2, 1" I said and pushed her to give her speed she was on there for a few seconds before she went tumbling to the ground. I ran over to here and she was screaming and crying with people staring all around her. "Baby, baby calm down what's wrong?" She was in so much pain that she couldn't even talk but from the looks of her right arm she had fallen and snapped her forearm bone. "Here I'm gonna try and pick you up just tell me if I'm hurting you ok?" She shook her head as I slowly slipped my arm under her.

I waked as fast as I could through the crowd of people on the boardwalk. She was curled up in my arms holding her right one and crying. I got to her car and put her in the passenger side. "Keys?" I said sort of like a question she pointed to the pocket on her shirts with her good arm. I dug them out of her pocket and started the car. I drove to the hospital quickly since there was thankfully barley any traffic.

"Ok let's get you up" I said slipping my arms under her legs and back. "Do you want me to set you down?" She shook her head rapidly. I slowly set her to her feet but kept my arm around her waist. We got up to the front desk and there was only one lady and she didn't look the nicest. "Hey umm my girlfriend fell down and broke her right arm" "Name?" She asked rudely " Y/N" "Last name to" Y/L/N" " Room four" I kept back a rude comment I was gonna day and walked back to the room. "Zach it h-hurts" "I know babygirl it'll be ok" I said kissing her on the top of her head.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" The doctor came into the room. She shook her head as he sat down on a not so stable looking chair. "And you are?" "Oh I'm Zach her boyfriend" he shook my hand and re-coincided his attention on Y/N "ok so I heard you broke your right arm" "Y-Yeah" "How did you do it?" I was skateboarding and I lost my balance and fell off" he shook his head in response. "Ok I'm gonna get you in for an x-ray soon for now we'll give you some pain killers so your not as uncomfortable" he said that and left the room.

"Hey I'll be right back I gotta call the boys and tell them where we are" "ok" I leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose.  I stepped outside of the room and called Daniel. "Hey so um Y/n fell off her skateboard and broke her arm so now we're at the hospital" "Is she ok?" He asked with a worried tone "yea she's gonna be ok I just wanted to let you know where we are" "ok I'll be there with the boys soon." "Ok see you soon"

*Time skip*

"Ok you should be good to go ms Y/N" the doctor said. She had a dark blue cast from her wrist to her elbow and she was not happy about it. As we were walking out she almost tripped and fell again. "Jesus Y/N you don't need another cast" I said jokingly she gave me a slight smile. I hated hat she was still in pain. "I wanna sign it first!" Jack yelled after we were outside. "Whatever dork" She said.

A/N:Hey sorry this is a long one😂 but bye guys love you