•More than ever//C.B•

*Corbyns POV*
*TW*
My leg was bouncing like crazy on the plane, I needed to get home to Y/N it always made me worried when I went away, she has been struggling with depression for a really long time and I just don't want her to go anything while I'm gone.

"Hey calm down I'm sure she'll be fine" Zach said in an annoyed tone. I knew the boys were done with my constant worrying but I couldn't help it. I just wanted to know that my baby was safe.

*time skip cause I can't think*

When I finally got home I practically threw all my stuff down at the base of the stairs and ran to mine and Y/N's room.

I bust open the door to see Y/N sleeping. I wish she was awake so that I could tell her everything about your and how much I had missed her. I slowly got onto the bed being careful not to wake her up.

She had on one of my long sleeved shirts but I noticed one of the sleeves had rolled up and I saw lines on her left wrist. "Fuck, baby no" I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

I lifted up the shirt to see if there were anymore cuts and as I had predicted there were. They covered her hip and the majority of her thighs. When I ran my hand over her hip a look of pain came into her sleeping face.

"Corbs?" Her voice still coated with sleep, she sat up and was obviously confused by the tears she saw flowing down my cheeks. "Corbs what happens? Why are you crying?" She asked me innocently. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth, so I simply ran my hand up her hip to see if she would understand.

She winced, then fear flashed into her eyes. "oh" the word squeaked our of her mouth. "Why baby? Why?" She looked ashamed of her self "I never meant to make you feel bad about this, I just need to now what's causing my girlfriend to hurt herself"

"My mom came by two weeks ago" she looked up at me, her eyes were glassed over.

Y/N's mom is probably the most toxic person in the face of the Earth. She was in no way a good mother to Y/N, she would physically and mentally abuse her, and I wasn't here to help her this time.

"I'm so sorry baby-" I paused trying to think of my next few words.

"How about we go a vacation, just me and you on a beach somewhere with not a care in the world" her eyes lit up, but then dimmed again.

"But you just got back. I don't think you'd want to be on another long plane ride." She let out a small laugh, bringing a smile to my face.

"I'll do anything to make you happy right now Babygirl." I placed both of hands on her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. I pulled away for air and rested my forehead on hers.

"So what about going to the Maldives?" She laughed and shook her head.

"I'm going to help you through this" I mumbled low enough for her not to hear. She wrapped her arms around me and slowly fell back asleep on my shoulder.

A/N: Hi! I finally updated and yes I know that this one completely sucks but I'm running out of ideas! Leave some for me in the comments!