•Please No Tears//Z.H•

*Zachs POV*

"Zach" I heard y/n say I jolted awake to make sure she was ok but she was thrashing around saying my name. "Zach...Zach....ZACH!" "Baby baby baby. Shh it's ok. Everything will be ok I promise." I say as I picked her up and held her in my arms to stop her from shaking. She kept thrashing and as much as I hated doing it I had to hold her down on the bed to keep her from hurting herself. "Jonah come here!" I yelled a few seconds later a very concerned Jonah walks through the door. "What the hell is happening?" He yelled. "I don't know put just help me hold her!" He held her wrists down while I grabbed her ankles. "Daniel get in here!" I yelled needing someone to call an ambulance or something. "What's going on?" He said as he busted the door open. "We don't know just call 911!" Jonah said.

*A few minutes later*

The ambulance finally arrived after what felt like forever and everyone in the house was now awake due to the screams. I ran down stairs and pointed back up them as I ran again. "She just started a screaming my name and thrashing around and I didn't know what to do" I told the paramedic. "Has this every happend before?" She asked "No I've never seen her do this." I was almost in tears o couldn't handle the site of my beautiful girl in this state. "Do you wanna come with us in the ambulance or drive yourself?" The other paramedic asked "I'll go with you guys" she nodded her head as they took y/n out of the room on a backboard. "We'll meet you at the hospital" Jonah said before I headed down stairs.

*Your POV*

I woke up to extremely bright lights, immediately giving me headache and causing me to screw my eyes shut. When I opened them again I could actually see this time but I heard something that I never wanted to hear...the sound of Zach crying. "Bub" my voice barley croaked out. "Baby" He said looking up at me with hope in his eyes. "Oh my god your awake thank god" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I noticed i was in a hospital room

"What happened?" I asked. "Last night you started yelling my name while you were still sorta asleep, and you were thrashing and shaking around it took me and Jonah to keep you held down so you didn't hurt yourself. Then I made Dani call and ambulance and they brought you here and uh you had to go straight to surgery." He said barely being able to finish the sentence with out crying even though i was crying myself. "Please No tears love" He said getting up and caressing my cheek.

"Why surgery?" I asked "The doctor that saw you last night was one of the special brain doctors and he could tell that something wasn't right since you had never done anything like this before. So he gave you some medicine to knock you out and then took you up to get and MRI, and when they looked on it you had a small brain tumor.." he said crying. "Hey come here" I said patting the small space on the seat next to me. I put my arm around him and cuddled him. "How are you like this when I just told you what happened?" He said slightly chuckling. "Because the way I think about is as long as I'm here with you that's all that matters." I said kissing him and laying on his shoulder.

A/N:Do you guys like the longer imagines?I feel like I can put more creativity into them🤷‍♀️