•Tale as old as time//D.S•

Two words. Disney movies. Whenever you were upset on on your period they made you ten times happier and when you had told Daniel that you had a bad day he already knew what to do.

*Phone convo from earlier*

Dani-Hey princess how was work today?
Y/N- *Muffled crying* h-horrible
Dani-Princess what happened?
Y/n-I got fired
Dani- What, why?
Y/n-Apparently you have to be a size double zero to work at Hollister and that's not me
Dani-Hey everything will be ok. When you get home I'll have all of the movies set up and I'll order us some Chinese food. Everything will be fine babygirl.
Y/n-thank you Dani I love you
Dani-I live you more princess now drive safe I need you here with me

*Phone convo over*

You walked through the door and sat your bag down on the kitchen counter. You were still slightly crying and your cheeks were tested stained. You felt to familiar arms wrap around your waist and warm kisses on your neck. It brought a slight smile to your face but it didn't last long enough before he spun you around and gave you a real kiss.

"I'm so sorry you lost your job baby but I promise you'll find one that you love even more" he smiled at you and laced your hand with his. "Also I ordered your favorite Chinese and it should be here in about twenty minutes" "thank you so much Dani-boy" "anything for you. Now come on we have beauty and the beast waiting for us" he said like a little kid. "You laughed and ran into the living room.

Daniel had beat you to the living room and was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a giant blanket. You smiled at the appearance of your boyfriend. When he noticed you he opened up his arms for you to crawl into which you did gladfully.

You two eventually fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch. That was until the Your other four best friends walked through the door. You sat up slightly and wriggled our if Daniels arms. "Hey y/n" Corbyn said to you as he walked over and gave you a hug. "What's in the bag" you said pointing to the small plastic bag on the counter. "Well Daniel called us earlier and told us that you were super upset about losing your job so I got you ice cream" he said pulling your favorite flavor out. "thank you so much bean" you jumped up into him and gave him a hug.

"Hey it pays off being your best friend since high school I don't have to just guess your favorite ice cream." He laughed as you looked through the kitchen for a spoon. "Second drawer on the left" Zach said coming down the stairs.