•Wedding Bells //J.M•

*Written in Jonah's POV*

Today's the day. The day I marry my bestfriend and I couldn't be happier. Some might say twenty two is a little early to get married but we don't care.

"You ready man?" Jack said as we were walking to the alter. We were getting married at a vineyard with a awesome little barn. "Definitely I don't think the nervousness will hit me til everybody starts getting here." "Are you gonna cry?" Zach said "Probably not gonna lie" I said and everyone laughed. I took about an hour but finally everyone had shown up and it was time for y/n to walk down the aisle. My hands were sweating and shaky but I was ready to be with this girl for forever.

When I saw the door to the back porch open my entire body went numb "It's time" Corbyn said lunching my arm. After all of the bridesmaids walk out I finally see her. Jesus she's gorgeous. She lost both her mom and dad at a young age so Daniel volunteered to walk her down the aisle and she thought it was a cute idea. I saw him whisper something in her ear and her look at me and smile. She got to the alter and she wiped a tear off my cheek with her thumb.

"You May now kiss the bride!" The preacher said. I grabbed her hips and pulled her in. We've shared many kisses but this one was by far the best. We ran down the aisle with me trying not to step on her dress and fall. We ran up into the little room that she used to change in and just sat there looking at each other for a moment. "I love you so Mrs. Marais" "I love you more Mr. Marais" She said with a giggle, Good lord her laugh is adorable. I gave her a kiss and we stayed up there until in was time for the reception.

When we came down the stairs everyone cheered and I slipped and fell down the stairs. Everyone including me and y/n laughed. "Nice job dumb ass" Eben yelled. At this point y/n was a mess of laughter.  
We everybody danced Dow awhile before we cut the cake we had. Y/n shoved it in my face so I did the same back. After that we had our first dance. She stood on the tips of my shoes while we danced since her heels were hurting her feet. Her eyes and mine were teary and we had the look of pure love in our eyes.

After the reception we drove off to y/n's apartment. We would be heading to Spain for our honeymoon tomorrow morning. "Today was the best day of my life" I said "It's about to get a whole lot better" she said cuddling into my chest. "What do you mean?" I said and looked at her with a confused look. She kissed me and said "we're gonna be parents Jo"

A/N:Hello beautiful creatures just checking in love you guys and don't forget to vote!💛