•I dont deserve you//C.B•

*Flashback*
You and Corbyn had met through Jonah. You and Jonah had been best friends for years back in Minnesota and when he moved to L.A to be with the band he asked you to come with him. "Come on y/n there's no way that I could be that far away from my best friend" he said with a pout on his face "Fine" you said laughing. He ran over picked you up and spun you around. "This is gonna be awesome!" He said in a little baby voice.

When Jonah has first found out about you and Corbyn he was a little mad just because he cared about you a lot and didn't want you getting hurt and moving back home. But he got over that eventually when he really realized the love and connection the two of you had for each other. You were attached at the hip and never got tired of each other.

*Present day*

Now the two of you were dancing at your wedding. You and Bean were together for three years before he finally grew some balls and asked you to marry him. Obviously you said yes you were deeply in love this boy and wouldn't trade him for the world. The funny thing is is that Jonah cried and Corbyn actually let you have a dance with him since you two were so close. "I love you so much it's unreal" Corbyn said as he looked down at you "I know we're both young and not most people get married at twenty one but I knew that I was gonna marry you the second I laid my eyes on you baby girl. Your perfect in every single way even though you don't see it. Your laugh is adorable, your smile drives me crazy, and your eyes are like looking into diamonds. I don't deserve you y/n Besson." "Say that again for me" You said giggling "y/n Besson" he said and kissed you with every once of love on his heart.

After the dance was over you ran or at least attempted to in your dress to Jonah and gave him a bear hug. "What's this for?" He said smiling and hugging you back. "Your the one that made this happen Jo if you wouldn't have made me come to L.A with you I would've never met bean and all of this wouldn't have been able to happen"

"That's true" he said with a smile. He pulled away from the hug and smiled at you. You felt someone grab your arm. It was your best friend y/bf/n wanting to go dance. You laughed loudly and went to the dance floor with her. You two danced around like complete idiots and you caught Corbyn staring at you with the look of pure love in his eyes you went over and dragged him out to dance as well.

This night has been the best night of your life, you didn't want it to end but sadly it did. You and Corbyn drove off from the reception in a brand new Lifted white Jeep aka your dream car. When you got to the hotel you tripped on you dress when you got out of the car Corbyn laughed but then helped you up. "I'm sorry but that was so funny" he said as you two walked into the lobby.