•You had it coming//C.B•

*Slight smut warning again I wanna test some things out*

Corbyn has been super touchy today and it doesn't bother you until his hands start venturing places they shouldn't while your sitting with the guys. It started as soon as you woke up this morning. You had felt small tickles on your neck and when you opened your eyes Corbyn was hovering above you and giving you kisses and hickies on your neck.

Then when you went out to lunch he kept rubbing his hand up and down your thigh and he kept going higher and higher. "Corbyn can you at least wait til we get home" You said in a whisper yell. "I'm sorry I'm just really in the mood today and I don't know why" he said winking. You rolled your eyes and changed the topic of conversation.

When you got back home you weren't even half way in the door when he picked you up from behind. "Corbyn put me down" you said laughing. He took you to up to his bedroom and kicked the door closed with his foot before pushing you against it. "All day princess" he said before roughly pushing his lips on to yours. "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked pulling essay slightly. "I've been dropping hints all day that I needed you but you wouldn't let me. You had it coming babygirl" right after the last word you were picked up again and got lightly thrown on the the bed.

He started kissing your neck while you fumbled with his zipper now accepting that there is no backing out of this. He stood up and kicked his jeans off while you sat up and pulled off your hoodie well Corbyns hoodie. "You have no idea how bad I've wanted this all day" He said regaining his position hovering above you. He hooked his finger under your shorts and underwear and looked back up at you for permission. When you shook your head yes he slid both of them down as quick as he could.

He took of his shirt and boxers in one quick motion while you reached around and unclipped your bra. He placed kisses from your lips all the way down to your ankles. He came back up and placed himself at your entrance before pushing in. "Fuuuck mhm baby" he said getting himself adjusted. He started going in and out after and faster "Baby please" You said manning Loudly. "What? Tell me what you want babygirl" "Harder" you said grinning and reaching up to connect your lips.

"Baby" you could feel the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter every time he moved. "I know babygirl on the count of three ok? 1,2,3" he said and we both let out huge loud moans from reaching our highs. He flipped down by side me while I reached for my underwear and his hoodie then later back down. You looked over and wiped some of the sweat from Corbyns forehead and kissed his neck. "I love you" He said looking down at you.

A/N:Ugh this tooo me so long to write cause it was kinda awkward and I didn't know how to word things ok bye love you😂