•Carnival Nights//C.B•

"Babyyyyyy I'm bored" Corbyn said. You had just woken up from a nap since you weren't feeling the best and you honestly didn't feel like going anywhere. "I know and I'm sorry but my head hurts bub" you said sitting up and causing a sharp pain in your temples. "Hey what if I get you some medicine and promise you that tomorrow will contain nothing but Netflix and cuddles?" He said laying his head on your chest and crawling over to lay the rest of him on you.

"Ugh fine" you said giving in to his cuteness. "Yes!" He said jumping up and dancing around like a child. "Where do you wanna go?" You said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "The carnival is in town" he said with a giant smile. He knew that you had loved roller coasters, and carnival rides and carnivals in general since you were little. "Sounds like a plan Mr. Besson" "I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Besson" he said. You had a clearly shocked look on your face. He looked back up at you confused "Oh my god you heard that. That was just supposed to be in my head" he said laughing. "Well if we're being honest here I wouldn't mind being Mrs. Besson" You said and corbyns cheeks turned fire engine red. "Let's get going" you said smiling.

As soon as you walked into the carnival you felt instant nastalga(or however you spell it). Corbyn could see the smile on your face and that made his heart happy. You spotted one of your favorite rides from when you were younger and pulled Corbyn towards it.

After a few more rides you two decided to go get some cotton candy and lemonade. Knowing that cotton candy made you extremely hyper Corbs only let you have a small amount. You two walked over to the games they had and played almost every one and not to mention you beat him in every single one.

You two finished off the night with a Ferris wheel ride. When you got to the top you could see all the neon lights from the rides and games below. You could see a lot of the L.A street lights, and you could just barley see the ocean. You were cuddled up in your boyfriends arms and were as happy as anyone could possibly be. He gave you a kiss right before the ride started moving to let people off. You walked out hand in hand and in an extremely good mood.