•Period//D.S•

*Written in your POV*

I woke up due to a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked at the clock, it was four twenty eight in the morning. I felt another sharp pain and went down stairs to take some Tylenol. Shortly after i felt two arms wrap lightly around my waist. "Dani what are you doing you should be asleep" i said turning to face him and putting my hand to his cheek. " yea you should be to" He said sinking his head into the crook of my neck. "Let's go upstairs" I said and we sleepily made it up there. When we got up there and got to the bed I noticed it. A not big but also not small red stain on Dani's sheets. "Noooooo" I said dragging out the out and on the verge of tears. "What's wrong baby?" Dani asked with concern laced in his voice.

"Well apparently I started my period and I got blood on your sheets and my stomach hurts and I feel bad for-" I got cutoff by a kiss. "Hey it'll all be alright. I'll strip the bed and put the sheets in the wash. You go take a warm shower and I'll be in there in a second."He said kissing my forehead. He started to take off pillows and blankets while I went a ran a shower. "Hey do you mind putting my shorts in their to?" He came over and smiled at me while I handed him my shorts being careful that the stain didn't show. "It's no problem baby. Go relax like I said I'll be in there in a minute" he walked away and I got in the shower.

While I waited for him I thought about how much of gentleman he really was. I mean I was stripped down naked in front of him and his eyes didn't leave mine for even a second and the fact that it's four in the morning and he's taking care of me. This boy is really something else. Then a knock on the shower door takes you out of your thoughts. "Can I join you pretty lady?" He said with his toothy smile. "Anytime Dani boy." I said. He got in and sat with his back against the wall while I sat between his legs. He drew small shapes and planted little kisses on my back. He  rubbed my hips to make the pain go away oh this boy is amazing. "Thank you" I said "For what?" "Everything your the sweetest boy I have ever met and the fact that your giving up a good nights sleep to take care of me is beyond my belief" "I would do anything in the world for you, absolutely anything" and with those words I felt teary eyed.

"I love you more than absolutely anything and yes I know that sounds cheesy but I really do I swear" right as he finished his sentence a bottle of shampoo fell scary me which caused him to laugh. "Hey it's four in the fucking morning I would appreciate if you guys stop makining a baby and go the fuck to sleep" i heard Zach yell causing both me  and Dani to break out into fits of laughter.