•Baby Blues//C.B•

*Your POV*

"I swear your eyes are literally the same color as the sky" I said walking into Dunkin Donuts. "It's all about them baby blues babygirl" he said proudly. "Hi what can I get you all today?" A sweet older lady asked when we got to the counter. "Umm can I have a large Mocha iced coffee and a chocolate donut" "Yes mam" She said sweetly "how bout you sweetheart?" She asked Corbyn "oh um a maple donut and a small French vanilla latte" "ok will that be all for ya" we both nodded our heads and I pulled out my wallet but corbs hand stopped mine. I looked up at him and he had s huge grin across his face. "Don't worry I got it baby" I smiled and walked down to the end of the counter.

"You really didn't have to do that" I said walking out of the door. "I know but I wanted to I gotta spoil my princess" he said kissing the top of my head. "Yeah but you know I hate when people spend money on me" he stopped in front you you and opened up the passenger side door. "Thank you". He ran over to his side and opened his door. "I know you don't like people spending money on you but I'm your boyfriend and I love you more than anyone on this planet and trust me on that, so I'm gonna spoil you" He said with a sweet smile and tapping the tip of my nose with his finger.

I leaned into his shoulder and he intertwined my hand with his as he drove. Every once in a while he would pick up both of our hands a place a light kiss on the top of mine. "Hey they're playing our song" I said and pointed to the radio. The station was playing Little Things by One Direction. That was song we danced to on our first date and it has stuck with us since then. "I'm in love you with and all these little things" I heard Corbyn sing. God I loved hearing him sing. You hummer along to the rest of the lyrics while he sang quietly.

"And we home" he said leaning over the console and kissing me. "Why does it smell like Jonah burned bacon in here again?" I said laughing "Uhh probably cause he did" you heard Zach say from the living room "He either needs to learn how to cook or just stop making bacon" Corbyn said. "Hey it's not my fault Tate called me and I got distracted" Jonah said from the top of the stairs. "Whatever dude" I said laying down on the couch and putting my legs on Zach's lap "Do you have to do that?" He asked laughing "Yessir I do" he rolled his eyes and focused his attention back on the tv.

"Hey baby blues get over here" I said calling Corbyn. He came over to you and just laid on top of you. "Just so you now I'm not leaving this position for at least an hour" "go ahead baby" I said smiling down at him. "Ok I'm leaving before you two start making out"