•Panic Attack//C.B•

The boys had a interview this morning around nine. You ended up waking up a little bit late but it didn't really matter. "You excited?" Corbyn asked when he saw you walking down the stairs."I mean I guess. I don't really know yet." "It'll be fun ok? I promise you." He said cupping his hand around your cheek and giving you a kiss.

"Morning my broskis." Zach said as he walked into the chicken with Chubbs tucked under his arm. "Morning Mr. Dropout." You said and all of the boys staring laughing. "Your so mean." He said hugging Chubbs and pretending to cry. "Ok everybody let's get ready so we can go to this interview thing." Jonah said everyone responded with an "ok"

*Time skip to the interview*

"Good morning everybody for today's special guests we have the five boys of Why Don't We." The host said as the people in the audience clapped and cheered. They continued the interview while you sat back in corbyns dressing room. You never really went on tv or anything with them you were always kinda shy and quiet and didn't like the attention.

After a few minutes you got up and left to use the bathroom. "Hey get over here" you head someone say you turned around and it was to teenage girls. Maybe a year younger than you. They walked towards you with looks that could kill someone(like in the mean way) "Corbyn is mine ok you little slut. You need to back of before I put you on the ground." You stared shaking and breathing heavy. "Are you just gonna stand there? Say something bitch." You tried saying part of a word but it didn't come out, probably due to the fact the one of the girls smacked you.

The boys manager saw this happen and ran over to you. "Hey get out of here! Your not supposed to be back here." "Ugh whatever" they said as they walked away. "Hey,hey, hey are you ok." You scooted yourself up against the wall and cried while you were shaking intensely. "I'm gonna text Corbyn ok?" You just sat there and waited. This has happend to you before the fans have came up to you asking for corbyns number and telling you that he's gonna leave you. Corbyn hates when they do this but he can't control them.

*Meanwhile during the interview//Corbyns POV*

I got a text from our manger so while the host was talking to Zach I checked it. It said "two fans attacked y/n and she's having a panic attack you need to get down here now!" I showed the text to Jonah that was sitting next to me. "Dude go!" He said pushing my arms. "Hey um excuse me but I need to leave." I said as I got up and started running to the hallway. I saw y/n up against a wall crying and shaking with our manager next to her trying to calm her down.

I ran down to her, picked her up and sat back down. "Shh it's gonna be ok  babygirl I promise. It's all gonna be alright." She looked at me with teary eyes my heart broke more and more with every passing second. I hated when fans did things like this I never or will I ever understand why they do that.

"Let's go home." She shook her head and stood up shakily. I quickly texted the boys saying that we were leaving and that I would explain everyhting when they got home.

A/N: hey guys! I'm opening up requests soon. Love you dudes