•Addict pt.2//J.A•

*TW*

"please be alive I won't be able to live with myself if your gone..."

*still in jacks pov*

It felt like it took us five hours to get to the hospital. I couldn't stop crying and to be quite honest I don't even think I could breathe.

when we got in the door the other boys started yelling to get a doctor. I ran up to the counter as quick as I could to give them her information. "Name?" "Jack Avery" "relation to the patient" "boyfriend" I could here people rushing and yelling behind to get her to critical care. All he tears started welling up again and I just couldn't take it.

I ran back outside. I slid down the wall of the emergency entrance and lost it. Crying, shaking, screaming, I was having a panic attack. "JACK!" I heard a voice yell but I couldn't process who it was through the ringing in my head. "JACK!" as the voice got closer I started to decipher it as Zach's.

"hey. they had to rush her into surgery because a few of the cuts went deeper than they thought" he said slowing sinking down on the concrete beside me.

"she was doing so good" I finally said. "she was doing so so well and I was so proud of her...I've got to try harder next time I can't let her to this again Zach. That girl is the love of my life I can't let her do this again" I could barley get out those last few words before I started crying once again.

*few hours passed*

Zach had finally got me to calm down and come back inside earlier. The doctors said her vitals were starting to get better but I still couldn't go back to see her yet. "we have to get anything and everything sharp out of that house" Corbyn said in a somewhat joking but also serious tone.

"honestly that isn't a bad idea" Jonah said with a smallest trace of a laugh. I heard their conversation but I ignored it. I couldn't get her out of my head. I need to find out what's driving her to do this to herself.

"Jack Avery?" The doctor came out and I shot up out of my seat. "Her vitals are better than they were and you can go see her in about five minutes" he said patting his hand on my shoulder and turning to the front desk.

Finally after what had felt like 30 years I could go back and see her. The boys only wanted me to go at first to see if she would tell me why she did this.

"Baby?" I ask quietly. I saw her head turn towards my direction. "Jacky?" she was in so much and I hated seeing her like that. I practically ran over to her side and bent down to kiss her head.

"why babygirl? Why?" even though I thought I had no tears left a few started to fall yet again. "I'm so sorry jacky...I just...I didn't want to deal with my constant pain and stress anymore. I know I should've asked for help but I didn't want to be a burden" her voice sounded as if tears were about to fall but somehow they didn't.

"I know you don't want me to but I'm gonna get you help y/n. I can't lose you and I know that sounds cheesy but I can't. I would lose my mind without you" I gently picked up her hand being careful to not mess with the bandages covering her arm. Her fingers intertwined with mine and all of the stress i had melted away and I was able to calm down.

The boys cane in about twenty minutes and gave her hugs and gave her a whole lecture on why she's important and why we need her in our lives. "Please never again" I said kissing her arms. "Never..and I mean it this time I promise"