•Hamilton//J.M•

*Written in Jonah's POV*

I was in the studio finishing up some vocals for a new song when I got a call from y/n. "Hi ba-" I was cut off by screams and laughing "I got the part Jo I got it I got it I got it!" "Wait seriously?" I said with pure excitement. She had been auditioning for the part of Eliza in the musical Hamilton. It was her favorite show she had ever been to and since she had done broadway musicals before she went out for this one. "Yes baby boy I got the part!" "I'm so proud of you gorgeous" I really was this is a huge opportunity for her and I love to see her happy. "When will you be home I need to give you hugs I have too much energy" she said laughing. "I'm leaving in a few minutes and I think we could do something other than hugging to get your energy out" I said with a smirk.

"Eww I'm so glad I'm not going home anytime soon" Jack said. I rolled my eyes and laughed "I think I like that idea" y/n said I could just tell that her cheeks were bright red. "See you soon baby I love you" "I love you" She said before hanging up. "You two have fun later but that's still gross." Jack said "what about you and Gabbie huh? How did lavender happen?" I said sassily and Daniel starting laughing. Jack just walked away knowing that he had lost the argument as soon as I said that.

*At Your and Jonah's house//Still his POV*

I walked through the door ready to be jumped on by and her excited y/n. And that's exactly what happened. "Hi gorgeous" I said "Hi" she said with the most adorable voice I've ever heard. "I'm so proud of you. You have no idea" I said giving her a kiss.

"I'm so exited for this Jo I mean you know how much I love that musical I just can't believe I actually got the part." She said tucking her head in the crook of my neck while I walked her upstairs. I sat her down and put my hand to her cheek. "I'm gonna come and watch every single show. I'll sing every song and do every dance with you. I'll do anything you need me to do you can be ready for this babygirl." I said kissing her again.

"So how bout what you said on the phone?" She said giving me a smirk and straddling my lap. "I think it's about time that happens" I said smiling as I spun us around so that she had her back on the bed. Tonight's gonna be a fun one. I