•Las Vegas//J.A•

You and Jack haven't seen each other as much recently since he's been working on new music. So the two of you decided to take a little road trip to Las Vegas. Even though the two of you were only nineteen and couldn't really do to much in Vegas you wanted to go anyway since neither of you have ever been.

*Skip Car ride cause it's boring*

"Wake up gorgeous" you heard Jack say. You opened your eyes to find that you were in front of the hotel you had booked for the week and you guessed it was around two am. "There's those beautiful y/e/c eyes" you smiled and kissed him. You slowly and sleepily made your way from the car to the lobby to check in. "Hey I booked a room for the Avery's(the two of you aren't married but you put it under that name)" "Room 176 third floor" the lady said handing you the hotel key. You smiled and walked over to the elevators with Jack.

As soon as you made it to the room both of you passed out on the bed. You ended up waking up around nine. "Wanna go get breakfast somewhere?" Jack said brushing his teeth. "Sure you goof" you said laughing and kissing his cheek.

You two found a Denny's near your hotel and at breakfast there. You even met two fans and took pictures with them. As you left the restaurant you realized that you had left your phone on table. "Oh Jack I forgot my phone I'm gonna go grab it" "ok baby I'll be in the car". You walked back over to the table and thankfully the phone was still there but when you bent over to grab it you felt someone's hands on your hips...and they weren't Jacks. "Get off me jackass" you said and kicked your leg backwards so that you would hit him in the balls. "Damn chick" the lady at the booth next you said. You rolled your eyes and walked out.

When you got back to the car Jack could tell something was wrong. "Are you ok?" He said putting his hand on your thigh and rubbing it lovingly. "No when I bent down to get my phone some creep put his hands on me so I kinda drop kicked him in a way" " Ok number one that dude can go to hell for laying his hands on my girl and number two my girl is a badass." He said laughing and kissing you.

The two of you spent the rest of your week trying new things and may have had a few moments behind closed doors but overall both of you had a great time and felt a more connected as a couple.