•Truth Hurts//J.M•

*Inagines your bests friends name is Leah*

"Why have you been such a bitch lately?" You asked your best friend Leah. You two were in the middle of a pretty heated argument. It has started when she invited you over and started bashing yours and Jonah's relationship. "Yeah sure I'm the bitch" she said rolling her eyes. "Yea you are you've been bashing mine and Jonah's relationship from the start, you've been making fun of my weight for months , and you've even tried throwing yourself at Jonah. I haven't done shit to you so why are you doing all of this?"

"Let me tell you the truth" she said in a harsh voice. "Jonah has always wanted me and only me. The only reason he's dating you is so he can be around me. I've heard all the names he calls you behind your back and how he talks about wanting to do things to me" you were at a loss for words. You knew Jonah would never say anything like that but there were still tears threatening to fall. "Come on use your words" she said. You wanted nothing more than to smack some sense into her but a loud familiar voice stopped you.

"First of all you have no idea what the hell your talking about" you turned around and Jonah was there. You had forgotten that you asked him to come pick you up earlier before the fight started and by the look on his face he heard everything. "Number one I have never been attracted to you. Number two I would never call Y/N anything rude or disrespectful. Number three I don't want anything to do with you anymore and I'm also pretty sure Y/N doesn't either." He finished his statement and walked over to you grabbing your shoulders gently. "Come on Baby lets go" You shook your head in response and grabbed your bag.

"The truth hurts doesn't it" You said with a slight burst of confidence and you walked out the door smirking to yourself. "I'm so sorry you had to hear all of that Jo" "it's fine baby. I'm sorry you've had to deal with her for that long" "Yes but she wasn't always like this but the past is the past she's not in my life anymore" you said grabbing Jonah's arm and heading into the elevator. "I love you" Jonah said placing a soft kiss on the corner of your mouth. "I love you Jo" you said smiling up at the man-child you loved.