46

The sun shinning above, cutting through the windows to swallow the night that gave me company for the last nine hours. 

At least, I think it was nine hours. 

Talking of which, how much did I sle-

"Good morning."

Ah!

Startled, I jumped as far away from the voice as possible, and because of it I-

"Ouch." I pouted and rubbed my bum. 

Yep. I fell off of my own bed. I'm not that clumsy most of the time, I swear! I have no idea how I succeeded in falli-

Why did I fell, really?

"Having trouble down there?" The voice smirked. 

I coughed. 

Oh right! 

That's why .

I placed my right hand behind my back, trying to push my lower half of the body as high as it can get to try and get on my two feet again. 

"Need a hand?" An irritatingly raspy and amused voice said from above my bed. I know who it is, though I can't really see her, her body is completely hidden, well, except the hand that popped out of nowhere and offered herself to me. I rolled my eyes. Pufft. She can't buy my forgiveness with a hand. 

"Or maybe two?" Another hand popped right after. 

I stifled a laugh- fighting as hard as I can so it won't make its presence known, and that I won't laugh- which made my body lose balance and fall back down with a thud. 

Ouchhhh. My poor bottom. 

"Ugh. Look what you did." I grumbled out. Yes, make her the bad guy! It's genius!

"Next time, don't fight it baby." She chuckled, her upper body now in my stat of vision as she was leaning over the bed, giving me this beautiful grin that makes her eyes shine. Ugh. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I succeeded in rolling my eyes at her anyway, taking her two offered hands. She stifled a chuckle and pulled on my hand a little too strongly. 

Ah

I looked deep into her eyes, my nose touching hers, her nose touching mine. Damn it, she did it on purpose. She smiled at me softly, that small smirky smile that reaches her eyes and twinkles amusement. 

When did my breathing get this uneven? Oh, yeah... probably when she started to lean in... I closed my eyes when I felt her lips graze mine. No. No please don't do this- I can't. Ugh. "Tell me." She whispered against my lips, making thinking a little bit harder than it usually is for me. "Wha?" I breathed. "Tell me it's okay to kiss you, and I will. You just have to say it baby girl, just let me know." She pushed her head further away from mine, making sure there's a few millimeters between out lips. 

Say no, say no- SAY NO! 

"yes. It's okay, kiss me" 

was that my voice ? I... I said that? 

Shit.

I gasped as suddenly two lips molded against mine. This wasn't gentle, it wasn't slow, and it definitely wasn't hesitated. It was fast, hurried even, with enough passion to paint the whole ocean in fifty different shades. Her hands flew to my jaw, pulling me closer and closer until my body is on top of her. Wow it's so loud in here- oh wait, that's just my heart- it's beating really loudly and really fast so I can't really hear anything except it. And my hard breathing. Or is it Sofie's? I wouldn't know though cause as I said before, my heart is beating really lou-