13

Abby's Pov:

I feel horrible without her jokes in the morning. 

Or her text flirting. 

Or just being able to talk to her.

I miss her so much I actually feel sick.

Not the sneezing kind of sick...

The 'everything is hurting too much and all I want to do is sleep' kinda sick...

My mom and Amanda fought all this morning about letting me sleep or not.

Mom thought I'd feel better if I'll go to school and hang with friends at the diner like we usually do after school...

But Amanda said I'd feel better after some rest, she said she never saw me like this and it got her worried and maybe some sleep will solve some of my pain.

I on the other hand, didn't like both of the options...

But mom gave up and let Amanda take some care of me until my siblings get out of school and then she'll need to take them home instead of me cause I usually would've done that; not today though.

I stayed in bed 'till I heard little foot steps running up the stairs.

I smiled knowing what will come next.

I missed those little devils but I needed some time for myself, time to think; so I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

I heard the door open and a few foot steps were sound running through it and onto my bed.

The second they saw I was a sleep I heard Ilay shush all of them.

"Be quiet! She's sleeeeping"

He dragged the e, sounding as adorable as ever, making it really hard for me not to smile.

I felt little soft lips tingle my cheeks multiple times before the door cracked again and then there was quiet.

Until,

 there were a few soft knocks at the door.

Ughhhhh!!

I groaned, standing up and walking slowly to the door, just to open her wide open and feel tones of butterflies running the fastest they ever did.

She was here.

========================================

sorry for the short chapter you guys! I'm working on it I promise!

comment/ request!

looooove youuuuu 

byyyyyyyyy