14

Until there were a few soft knocks at the door.

I groaned standing up and walking slowly to the door just to open her wide open and feel tones of butterflies running the fastest they ever did.

She was here.

Abby's pov:

She was here.

At my room's door.

A nervous smile is placed at her lips.

Eyes are red and puffy, cheeks are pink and her face is losing its color.

She looked beautiful in my eyes, so fucking Beautiful.

I was so shocked.

My jaw literally dropped and my eyes were wide open in disbelieve.

I've done what every girl in my place would have...

I squealed and shut the door as fast as I can!

I waited to see if it was a dream or not... my heart beats like crazy and my cheeks are red.

A knock was sound again.

Should I open it?

I carefully cracked a small space for me to stuck my eyes out just enough to see her eyes looking right into mine.

She giggled at my silliness.

"Well? Will you let me in?" She smirked. Damn. That smirk is far too dangerous and sexy for me to handle right now.

Oh my god Abby! What are you thinking?!

You're supposed to be mad at her! 

Do not let her sexiness get to you Missy!

Wait... am I still staring at her? 

Oh boy... 

how do I breath again?

"So? What's it going to be?" She grinned.

I gasped and slowly opened the door all the way for her to get in and sit on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"You said you didn't want to talk to me on the phone, nobody said anything about talking to you face to face." She smirked.

"And I really needed to talk to you. I needed to explain myself." She said, the smirk wiped off and replaced with a frown. 

Her hand slowly caressing the side of the bed beside her.

Getting the message, I walked as slowly and as carefully as I can and sat beside her.

"Abby, you're my best friend. I know you for only a few weeks-"

"-A month and three weeks " I cut her off.

She giggled as her eyes sparkled at my words.

"Yes... and you still managed to change my way of thinking. to make me feel better about myself and to smile every morning I wake up just because I think of you. You are absolutely amazing and beautiful and just gorgeous. I love you. So so much."

I didn't noticed I was crying until she stopped talking to wipe my tears away.

Her hands were shaking from the fear that maybe I will push her away, and when I didn't, she let out a breath she was holding for a while.

"I didn't tell you who I was at the beginning cause it didn't seem right, to just, come out and say 'hey, well, I was drunk, sorry, by the way, I'm Camila Cabello's little sister..."

I throw my head back with a laugh, and just then I noticed her hand was still caressing my cheek.

" God your laugh is amazing" she whispered, mostly for herself.

 My stomach started flipping and turning, butterflies running around and an unusual warmth started floating in my stomach from her words.

"And your voice... wow..." she looked at me like I'm the sun that holds her sky.

She took a big breath, signaling she's about to continue her "speech"

"But then..."

She let out another breath, her hand found my cheek again and started caressing soothingly.

"you told me you knew me... and I freaked out, all those nonsense fears were floating, like: what if I told you, and you would prefer talking to my sister. Or you would have forgotten about me cause my sister's better... or what if you wouldn't want the fame' and didn't want to date me after it, or if you didn't like me or if-"

The time stops.

I didn't hear anything else from the moment she said 'want to DATE me'

I love her, I know I do.

I practically need her to breath...

But do I like her? In THAT way?

Maybe that's why there's so much butterflies in my stomach when she's around?

Oh my god! 

Who the fuck am I kidding?

She's my celebrity crush. Of course I can see her in that way.

But do I like her more than a friend?

Yeah...

probably...