30

"What. just. happened?" I breathed, pushing my body against the -now closed- door. 

I did it.

I did it.

I fucking did it.

I succeeded in fucking talking, to Camila FUCKING Cabello.

I did it.

I did it.

I did i-

"You did it baby!" Sofie squeals, jumping up and down, her hands found my shoulders in a heartbeat to rock my body from side to side.

"It's not a dream?" I breathed.

"No! You actually did it! And she loved you!" Sofie yells, hugging me for three seconds before pulling away, searching in my eyes for signs. Any signs. Something. ANYTHING!

"say something!" She whines at last, desperate for reassurance I guess...

"I did it?" I whisper hesitantly.

If I speak too loud I might wake up from that beautiful dream I'm having.

And we don't want that now, do we?

"Babe, get out! It's not a dream! You're done. You don't have to worry anymore, you've passed this. Done. Finished. Passed the test. Finito. terminar. No more. Succeeded-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! I get it!" I groan. 

I lost her in "babe".

"Did you?" She smirks. "What did you get, exactly baby? What did I say?" She asks, her smirk never leaving her lips. Ohmygod, her lips... 

Wait,

No.

Focus.

What did she say exactly?

Shit I can't remember.

Think...

Think!

I sigh.

"I can't remember." I frown, leaning more and more into the door as Sofie's leaning more and more into my body.

"Can't remember, or didn't listen?" She whispers, her eyes twinkle with amusement. "There's a difference baby girl..." she whispers.

Oh- I gasp.

Fuck...

Dominant Sofie is fucking gorgeous.

Oh my god.

Okay, breathing, concentrate on how to breath.

My breathing got deeper and deeper.

Shit, even to breath is getting harder doing around her.

"Answer me baby, did you even listen?" Her lips are grazing over mine, upper lip tickling my upper lip and bottom lip touches mine like feather.

Fuck...

Where did all this come from??

Her eyes are glaring to mine.