22

Abby's pov:

*ding dong*

The bell ringed.

I was on Sofia's porch, suddenly nervous.

I can feel anxiety coming my way... god I'm so scared.

I mean, I did came over to yell at her, but I'm now very much regretting it... 

you guys, I'm meeting the parents! I'm not even dating Sofe and I'm already nervous about it.

What if they hate me and wouldn't let Sofe hang out with me? Or worse, they wouldn't let her date me? 

Ugh I hate being insecure!

The door opened showing an old man, who, the fangirl I am,  recognized as Camila's dad. 

Aaaand the nerves are back! Welcome back nerves! Not really. Wait! I'm still staring!!

Oh god! 

How do you speak again? I can't remember...

Yep, still staring.

"Hello." The man said, gesturing with his hands that I should start talking.

"Hey" I whispered shyly.

"You are...?" He raised his eyebrow in annoyance.

Oh boy, he's hating me already.

I looked behind him and saw Sofie staring at me and walking slowly towards us.

"I came to murder your daughter sir." I said and immediately regretted it.

He stared at me shocked, the color disappearing from his face.

"You came to murder Camila?!" He yelled, clearly afraid and shocked.

I shook my head while mumbling "no! No no! Not C-camila" I stuttered nervously.

He raised an eyebrow again.

Sofia's adorable laugh was sound from behind.

"She came to kill me papi!" Sofie laughed.

He smirked at me.

"Well, I see. How come?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Umm, s-she, uh... uh- didn't tell me uh- about a deal with her sister and um, my best f-friend and I don't want to do that deal..." I stutter out. 

He started laughing loudly follow by Sofia's laugh as well.

I was so nervous, I wasn't faking it or something, and their laugh didn't help my anxiety.

I felt my heart clench from their laughter.

I wasn't doing well,

He hates me. They're laughing at me, I know that. I'm not even mad they are. They're right I'm pathetic, it's funny.

Ugh, shut up anxiety!

My eyes betrayed me and started tearing up. I turned and started walking when a soft hand caught my arm and turned me around to face her.

Sofia saw my glossy eyes and frowned.

"You can't go, you're supposed to kill me first, remember?" She joked, her voice is soft and concerned.

"No it's okay. I'm not mad anymore. I'll text you later... I need to go anyway.." I softly said my voice shaking as well as my hand. All I want to do is go home, cry myself to sleep and wake up with no anxiety just to get one later on. I turned on my heels fast enough for Sofia to miss the tear that slipped and is now slowly dropping to the ground.