32

"Abby?"

I hate Ivory. 

I don't understand what I did to her that made her not like me... actually... I would live with her not liking me, but why did she have to be so mean all the time? Locking me in the theater... that's just low. And filming my reaction to post it -probably on her Instagram story-... that's even more horrible. 

"Abby are you here?"

I just really don't get her... she's rude to everyone basically. Why? What does she get from being so rude all the time? 

"Abby?"

Although... there's a big difference between being rude and being down right mean. I've tried to remember if I've done something to cause her anger, or if I was mean to her, or upset her... I tried to remember if I offended her in any type of way... 

"Abby where are you?!"

but I didn't do anything. Not that I remember. So why is she so mean? 

"You guys, maybe she isn't here." 

"No way. She has to be here, we already looked for her everywhere else..."

"Abby?!"

'No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.'-Nelson Mandela. 

"Did you call her?"

"It went straight to voicemail"

"Fuck! Abby?!"

No one is born hating another person... so there must be a reason for her hate towards me... maybe I'm just a bad person so that's her way to punish me...

"Abby are you here!?!"

Wait... was that... Emma?

"Emma?!" 

I slide up the wall I was leaning against and rushed to the door.

"Emma? Are you there?!" I yelled. 

"Oh my god, she's in the theater!" I heard Lily's voice. Hurried footsteps and rushed mixed up words were getting stronger as I'm guessing that my friends ran the theater way. 

"Abby?" I heard Jackson yell. "You guys I'm here!" I kicked the doors of the theater again. The handle moved multiple times. "The door's locked guys, Ivory thought it will be funny." I rolled my eyes even though they can't see me... I'm sure my voice was clear enough with my annoyance. 

"Seriously?! Ivory did that?!" Emma yelled in shock. Why is she so shocked? It's the second time this week... "how's that surprising?" Miles wondered. "I... um, thought- you know, that she'd get bored or somethin'..." she stuttered. Emma always stutters when she lies... why did she lie? I know Emma well enough to know when she's lying and when she's not. In fact, I know all of our friends well enough to know every little detail about them, as well as them knowing every little detail about me.