28

"Omg, omg, Lily what do I do?" I whined as I kept on walking in circles, waiting impatiently for the doorbell to ring, Lily trying to still me and calm me down. 

You guys, 

You will not believe what my mom has done.

Sofie came back yesterday. Yo-pidi-do-ti-day, right? Well, it kinda was... I was so excited, I literally made her fall. 

_*Flashback*_

"Can you see her? I can't see her, I need to see her, can you lift me up so I could see her? Why am I not seeing her? Amanda, I can't see her-"

"OMG, shut up!" Amanda groaned.

It was six in the morning, I dragged A with me to the airport, and now that she's here... I really regret dragging her along. 

I should've brought mom with me, she wouldn't have teased me all morning! 

Although she does have to go to work in half an hour... well then you know what? I should've brought the kiddies with me, they love Sofie! Just imagine how much fun we could've had!

...

...

Oh boy,

You know what? Don't imagine, please don't imagine. 

I had a vision of it right now, let me put it in one word: 

very stupid move... they would've mess the whole airport up, and I could've lost them!

oh, 

what do you know? I put it in a lot more then one word... 

oh well, anyway;

"I can't believe you woke me up at five in the freaking morning Abby! Five!! It's all of my fingers!" She groaned madly at me, pushing her right hand towards my face so I can count her fingers for myself.

"Actually A, you have twenty fingers. You know? Ten fingers in your hand and ten in your feet? We were taught all of that stuff in kindergarten!" I tried to tease, smirking in the last bit of the sentence. Amanda smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"You had a grammar mistake." She tried to suppress a laugh.

See?

She's teasing me all morning! I just can't with her anymore!

I just had another grammar mistake didn't I?

Ughhhh!

"Come on belly, I'm only kidding! Stop stressing out! You will see her soon!" She giggled, petting my head playfully. 

Oh goody, we're on third name nicknames. Fun.

It's been ten minutes already, Sofie where are you!?

"I can't wait any longer A!" 

"You know what?" She smirks at me, turning her body fully towards mine so we can face each other properly.

Oh, oh...

"What?" I whined.

Uhhhahahahah

I'm so tired.

And exhausted.

I don't have the strength to put up with Amanda!