33

"You don't understand Sofe! I absolutely hate that girl! There is no. way. in hell. I'm letting Ivory come near my siblings. Na-uh. No way." I shook my head angrily while Sofie laughed loudly in the other side of the computer.

"Babe, you're exaggerating!" She laughs, smiling at me in what I'm sure she thinks is a comforting way. "No I'm not! I'm telling you Sofe that girl is evil! Pure evil!" I sigh dramatically. 

She laughs softly, shaking her head. 

"I've missed you." she sighs quietly, like she didn't even mean for me to hear her.

The other line went quiet so i took the opportunity to talk.

"When are you coming back? I need some Sofie cuddles time." I pout, letting my bottom lip tremble and my hazel eyes grow wide. 

"Baby, don't you dare pout at me. I miss you like crazy, and I can't kiss your pout away from all the way here..." she sighs, her smile being replaced with a sad frown. 

"I know baby, I know..." I sigh, taking a deep breath to calm down. 

I need to change the subject.

"So... you actually dropped your phone at your sister." I smirked, acknowledging the subject I heard from some Camilizers. 

She groaned at the sudden subject changing. "It was an accident!" She yells to the laptop. "Sure it was, butterfly queen, sure it was." I hear Camila yelling towards her, patting my girlfriend's hair on her way to the hotel's closet. 

"Hey Cami!" I yell excitedly so she could hear me from all the way here to the closet. "Hey Abzi!" She smiles, sending me a kiss. I smirked at Sofie. "Karla I swear to god! You call my girlfriend in that nickname again or blow her a kiss, and I'll draw a mustache over your mouth in your sleep!" Sofie growls angrily as me and Camila laugh loudly, clutching our stomachs. 

"Abzi, if I were you I would stop laughing, right. About. Now." She says, a twinkle of mischievousness in her eyes. "Oh yeah? And why's that?" I ask, still laughing and panting. "Cause than you might not get any make out sessions when I get back." She says calmly, looking at her nails and blowing at them as if they're something she should be proud of. I gasp. "You wouldn't!" I say dramatically. "Oh? You wanna try me?" She asks her body leaning closer to her laptop. "Well... yeah, most definitely, but I would prefer waiting for the right time... maybe with some roses and candles in the room as well for the vibe." I smirk, waiting for her to catch what I was referring to. And you can definitely notice when she does. her whole face turning bright red and Camila's laugh is sounding in the background. My smirk is getting bigger while she stutters and stumbles over her response until she gave up with a small; "shut up " my way. I giggle. 

"So tell me... how did you end up dropping your phone over Camila's head in a concert?" I ask like its the most ordinary thing that could happen to someone. I could hear Camila gasp from the other side of the room, running over to us and sitting next to Sofie on the king-size bed in a rush and excitement to tell the story herself. 

"Okay so she was like: 'Kaki, is it okay if I'll go look around back stage until I find the best angle to take a picture for Abzi?'" Camila mimics a baby voice and a pouting face, making me laugh and Sofie turn even more red, pushing her sister's face back in embarrassment, but Camila came back to the frame in no time and continued the story.

"And I was like; 'sure Sofe, what ever you want'" Camila shrugged her shoulders as if Sofie had just asked the question this second. 

"She was wondering backstage and every angle didn't seem good enough for her, so she went up the stairs until she's right above us and when I was talking to the fans, and answering a question, a phone dropped over my head, so I looked up, and Sofie was like: 'sorry!'" Camila cringes to show me exactly Sofie's face. I laughed loudly, and Camila continued -after Sofie groaned and pushed her a few times, of course- 

"So the crowd looked up and saw her and everyone started laughing, which was super loud, and Sofie just stood there, waving, and not knowing what to do," I laugh some more. 

I really love that girl so much!

"So I was like: 'well, the weather man did mention it was cloudy with a chance of phones raining down.'" Camila said with a smile and Sofie hid her head in Camila's lap while I laughed historically. "That story was priceless!" I pant. 

"Mija get ready!" I hear Sinu's voice from outside the hotel room. "Oops, gotta go!" Camila makes a silly face while jumping out of bed and walking back to the closet. I giggle. 

"So now you have a different phone until they fix it?" I wonder, trying to make Sofie a bit more comfortable after all the teasing. 

"Yeah... I'll tell Papi to send you my new number." She says winking. I smile.

Have I already mentioned how much I love that girl?

"And babe?" She asks nervously.

I hum, asking her without words to continue. 

"don't let Ivory get to you that much..." she shakes her head, her voice calm. 

"What do you mean?" I frown, leaning my hand on my thigh and letting my head rest over my fist. 

"I mean..." She trails off before continuing; 

"I get it, she must be really rude and mean for you to dislike her that much, but because she's rude, you forgot something you taught me..." she says, pausing dramatically. 

"Everyone has trouble in life. The person who says they don't, is lying. Even if you don't agree with Ivory's behavior-" I open my mouth to disagree but she shows me her hand, signals me with no words to let her finish. So I closed my mouth again. 

"She might have a reason or a problem that affects her enough to make her act this way towards people. And just because you were strong enough to deal with your problems like a grown up -which I'm very proud of you for it, by the way-" she smiles, and I smile at her back but stay quiet to let her finish. "Doesn't mean she's strong enough to do so." She says and I nod. 

I understand what it's like to loose your path. 

To lose yourself. 

Everything makes a little bit more since, when I look at it the way Sofie does. 

"Or..." she says louder, her tone warning, getting me out of my daze. 

"Or, she's just a mean snob person who enjoys getting on people's nerves for attention." She says, shrugging making me laugh. 

"And in that case... you really do need to put yourself first, and your own will first." I give her a confused stare and she laughs. 

"Meaning; if you don't want her to meet your siblings, go to her house." Sofie shrugs adorably, and I just stare at how cute she is. 

"What?" She asks. 

"I really wanna kiss you right now." I sigh, butterflies running in my stomach as my heart flutter.

Sofie's eyes sparkle from the other side of the computer.

"Me too." She whispers and we both close our eyes to take a breath and contain ourselves.

 "Karla! Sofia! Let's go!" I hear Sinu yell. Sofie sighs, and even from the other side of the country I see how deflated she became cause she knows we both need to press the red button on the screen.

"I love you" I say, trying to get her to smile, and a smile I get: 

"I love you too... so so much." Her eyes twinkle again, and I watch intently at the way her lips linger for a second in a genuine smile.

"Bye baby." Sofie waves at me sadly. 

"Bye princess." I sigh, pressing the red button to close the face time call.

******

hi

i love you all

have a great time zone

bye