39

"I'm telling you, it's true!" Elinore rolled her eyes, her food in her hands. 

"I don't see it. Sorry Elli, really, but... there's no way that Lindsey Lohan had a real twin that filmed with her The Parent Trap. It doesn't. Make. sense!" Emma says, rolling her eyes as well and dropping her food over our special table with passion because of the argument they were all having.

"Yeah Elli, besides, I doubt she killed her for more fame. That story is too weird." Lily shook her head in disapproval, taking out a green apple from her bag. 

"No! I'm telling you. Lindsey Lohan had a twin. They were both filming together The Parent Trap, and than Lindsey killed her so she could have more attention and fame and shit." Elinore said, taking a bite out of her salad.

The table gasped and stopped in their tracks. 

Lily's apple fell on the table. 

Kevin's phone fell on the floor.

Jackson's sandwich fell on his napkin -thankfully-. 

Miles's thermos (full of soup that his lovely over protective mother made for him) fell with a thud over the table. 

Emma's pan fell over her notebook. 

Why?

Because Elinore Maya Dilaurentis Fields... 

just curse

"Did you just-... say... shit?" Jackson asked, shocked. 

"What?" Elinore giggled while looking around at her shocked friends. But then when they still didn't move, she left her fork in her salad while saying, "you'all always say shit, it's never a big deal!"

"Yeah, but mom will be mad at you." Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. The table laughed as Elinore rolled her eyes. "Shut up." She mumbled, getting back to her salad. 

"Look Elli, I'm sorry you have to hear it from me... but: it's. Not. True." Lily said. Taking a bite out of her green apple. 

"What ever." Elinore huffed while stuffing her mouth with salad. "If Abby was here, she would have agreed with me." She said, annoyed. 

"Meh... normally, yes, but I'm with them on this one Elle. Lindsey Lohan didn't have a twin sister." I said, a smirk on my face as I'm sitting in my regular sit next to Lily. 

They all gasped.

"Abby!!" Lily squeals, her poor -half eaten- apple falling to the ground as she jumps at me. 

I giggle loudly, placing my arms around her- to steady her of course. 

Just to steady her.