Quick Author's Note (Not Bad News)

Don't freak out.

I'm still working on the book. This isn't bad news, I promise.

Here 'tis:

Thanks to a comment I recently received regarding my... Er... Inconsistencies- ah who am I kidding? There are a lot of vague or implied connections that you may be wondering about, or some things that seem obvious to me as the conveyor and developer of the minds of the characters in and absent from the story, so I constantly forget that I have to be writing this like an actual author, not just daydreaming on paper.

So, I'd like to, first, thank DarkRabbit5 for expressing some flaws in my plot (or, honestly, lack thereof), and I'd like to start with a huge apology for just frolicking through my many W.I.P.s, and for not updating frequently despite a fair amount of readers favoring this out of all my works. Also for not editing, revising, or end-tying thus far.

Secondly: 

will update, finish, revise, and edit this story and make it something more like a novel, not a skit to be done in half an hour. This story is developing, and changing and I, and I say this with a good deal of embarrassment, I forget a lot of important roles and events in this story. And sometimes I write whole chapters, hate them, scrap them, and reference them in published chapters... But there will be something done about this and I promise I'll fix it in due time.

On that note, I am super excited about other stories as well, so this one has been in the back of my mind a lot lately....And I really do have a huge chapter on the way, but it's.... Difficult to force the characters to cooperate. I have this weird thing with characters and I sometimes feel like they're the ones writing all this, so I am forced to work though events rather than the characters themselves... Ugh... Actually, that is something else, I know this story is really, really rushed, I think the first drafts always are, and I'm pretty much just getting the outline out now, so I think, in the future, there will be a revised edition altogether.... Additionally, in regards to another point made by DarkRabbit5 I know the characters seem to move really fast with their relationships in ALL my books... My excuse (and I am really trying my best to stop myself from this) is that I am basically a giddy little kid when it comes to setting up my couples and once they're together, I've already fallen for them, so they fall a million times faster for each other... I seriously can't resist.... Sorry, not talking about me. Talking about book...

Thirdly: 

Byeee! Hope I didn't talk too much about myself  (I know I did... I literally cannot stop doing it....)! Wishing you warm hugs or a quieter a/c machine depending on which side of the equator you're on ~

Kira G.