•Its too much//J.A•

*Mentions of self harm*

There he goes out the door again. You had only seen him in person about three times this year because of touring and you cousins deal with it anymore. You didn't wanna break up with Jack but if couldn't find some way to work around his hectic schedule that's the only other option.

"Hey Babygirl miss me already?" He said playfully. "Jack we need to talk." "No please don't tell me your breaking up with me I love you so much y/n I can't lose you" you could hear his voice start to tremble as soft tears rolled down your cheeks. "I love you to Jack but I've only seen you in person three times this entire year and don't get me wrong I live that you are doing what you love to do but Jack I can't handle you being gone anymore" you could barely get the last few words out of your mouth, then the line went down. You threw your phone on to the couch and sat down up against a wall.

You heard a knock on the door thinking that it might be Jack coming back to you but to your surprise it was Jonah. "Hey I forgot my char- wow are you okay?" He said cutting himself off. "Where's Jack?" "He never even got into the car I thought he was still with you" he sat down next to you. "Jonah you need to go I don't want you missing any shows" "I'm not gonna leave until you tell me what's wrong"

After about five minutes if you crying in his arms and explaining everything you heard the car horn honk from outside. "I'm sorry y/n I need to go stay safe I love you ok?" "Love you to Jo" you said as he gave you a hug. You heard the door click shut and you broke down again.

*Later that night*

You had called Jack three more times after his plane touched down but he wouldn't answer. Hell you don't even know if he got on the plane since Jonah didn't see him. You were a complete and total mess at this point and with the state that you were in you could t help but go back to your old habits. You know the boys would get on you for the small marks on your arms but you didn't care you just wanted the pain to be gone .

A few hours later your phone started to ring you picked it up seeing Jonah's name displayed on the screen. "Hello" You said weakly "Hey y/n Jack wasn't on the plane we have no idea where he is right  now" he sounded very concerned. "Do you have any idea where he could be" "Whenever he gets stressed he goes to the pier" "Go see if he's there we need to know where he went" "ok".

You walked to your car and headed down to the beach. "Please be there Jack" you said through tears. The last you thing you remember was turning your car to a different road before there was a huge crash and everything went black.

A/N:Part 2?