Chapter 22

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in months!! I've just been busy with a lot of travel, volunteer at a hospital, work, and online summer school.

I promise I will try my best to update more once school starts back up.❤❤

But Larry is still strong and will keep winning!!

LIGHTS UP IS MY JAM AJWNANAN I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!😍😍😍

Enjoy the chapter!!

All the love- A❤

~~~~~

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!"

David looked up with wide eyes, pushing Harry's head down to the floor.

Louis looked at the three monsters who were hurting his boyfriend with rage, "Get the fuck away from him or you will not be seeing the light tomorrow." He said in a low, threatening voice.

All of them scrambled away and ran out the bathroom door.

Harry lay on the floor sobbing, trying to get rid of the fallen tears. A hand rested on his swollen tummy protectively, causing him to look up and see Louis struggling to hold back tears.

"I hate them, I hate them so much. I wanna hurt them so bad but I need to be here for you two, baby." Louis spit out.

Harry winced as Louis slowly helped him back in chair to clean his bloody face. "I-I don't wanna be here anymore, Louis. I can't do it, I just can't, I want to leave. Can we leave please?" Harry begged.

Louis nodded with no hesitation. "Of course we can leave, love. I'm taking you to my house, ok?"

"Ok."

☀☀

"Ow!" Harry cried out as Louis disinfected his forehead wound, which was right above an incoming knot. "After this can you get me some meds?" He asked.

"Sure, babe." He placed a kiss over the bandaid on Harry's forehead, before he left to go in the kitchen to get the meds for his hurting boyfriend.

"You know, Harry," Louis started as he opens the bottle, "did you ever consider online school?"

Harry takes the pills from his boyfriend. "I have, and I want to tell my mum, but she'll just ask all these questions like why do I want to do it. I don't have the heart to tell her that me being bullied everyday I go in is why I want to leave. It did slow down a little ever since people found out I am pregnant, but the names still come." Harry explained.

"Ok love, I know you're scared but you need to tell her. I don't want to be one of those people who give you an choice of wether you or I tell her, ok?" He took a deep breath as he sat on his bed next to Harry. "I don't like seeing you hurt, it breaks my heart."

Louis placed his hands over Harry's protruding belly, making the younger lad jump at the sudden touch. "Ok Lou, I will see if I can talk to her tomorrow, but my mum was so happy to bring me to public school because she thought it would help me make friends, which never happened, and help me feel like I wasn't different from having paralyzed legs."

Harry watched as Louis leaned over to give him a kiss, happily accepting it with a smile. Louis felt something hard on his thigh, making him lower his hips, releasing a moan out of Harry.

"Wait, are we able to do anything while I'm pregnant?" Harry said, dilated pupils looking straight at dark blue eyes.

"Yeah yeah we can, I asked the doctor on our last visit there. Now hush up and let me love you." Louis said as he took off his shirt.

~~~~~

Sorry this this short, just wanted to put something out before I don't post anything for even MORE months.

Hope you enjoyed!!

All the love-A❤

What would you like to see happen?

Thoughts?