Chapter 18

HI!

Sisjsjsududh I'm so happy with Harry's tour because IM GOING TO ONE EBEJHSJS!!

I'm proud of my Irish baby too ❤

Ok like, the picture with my larents. *stabs self with knife*

Ohhhh also 1950 is my new song now, it's been on replay and my family is annoyed with me but idc.

Sorry for that ^ back to the story.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

All the love-A❤

~~~~~

Recap

"I-I thought...I thought tha-" Anne's words got cut off by knocking from the front door.

"I got it!!" Both twins yelled while jumping out of their seat to the door.

When Harry saw who came through the dining room entrance, he let out a loud scream.

"Destiny!"

"Harry!" Destiny smiled. She walked over and gave Harry a tight hug.

Sniffles were heard from under Destiny, she pulled back to see Harry with tears running down his face.

Louis rapidly got up from his chair softly moving Destiny out the way, bringing his boyfriends face towards him. "Oh baby, are you ok? Whats wrong?"

Harry shook his head. "N-nothing. I'm just so happy right now. I haven't seen her in years."

Louis gave him a confused look. So Anne tapped his arm to gain his attention and explained. "That's Destiny, my brother who moved to America, that's his daughter."

"Oh," Louis turned towards Destiny and gave her a smile. "Hi Destiny, I'm Louis, Harry's boyfriend."

She returned the smile. "Hi Louis." He moved himself and Harry in the living room to have their own time.

Anne cleared her throat. "Ok now that my favorite niece is here, lets clean up!"

☀☀

Monday

"N-no please stop."

"I bet you like this, three guys touching you?"

"Please no no n-"

"Shut up!" A loud smacking sound spread through the empty room. "You let that Tomlinson kid touch you, why can't I?"

Harry whimpered as one of the boys tightly held his hands together, his wheelchair just a couple of feet away from him. David cracked his knuckles, landing a punch to Harry's face.

Tears started falling down Harry's face at the thought of losing his and Louis' baby. He hated himself for not being able to use his legs. He should have just stayed home with Louis, but then again, he still wouldn't be any help.

David got a hold of him because Louis didnt come to school today,  due to waking up three hours after his alarm.

David swung his foot backwards aiming for Harry's stomach.

"No please, my ba-" His words got cut off as he felt a sharp pain come in contact with his stomach. Harry screamed, trying to pull is hands from the harsh grip.

A loud voice came from the doorway of the room. "What do you boys think you're doing?!"

They all inhaled a sharp breath turning around to see a teacher giving them a look of disgust.