Chapter 12

FAST UPDATE THIS TIME!! (Don't expect this to always happen)

Whoever made this picture is amazing 👌👌👌

Thanks to my amazing friend who helped with this chapter.

This whole chapter is just smut I think😐😐😐......O well

ENJOY!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

cont. chapter 11~

Louis starts tugging and sucking Harry's bottom lip, straddling his waist. Harry tugs at the bottom of Louis' t-shirt silently asking for permission. He raises his arms up to help Harry take off his shirt and resumes to kissing the second it comes off. He's thought of this day for so long and it's finally happening, and he is not wasting any second of it.

Harry tries to sit up only for Louis to gently push him down. "Just lay there Hazza 'm gonna make you feel good."

Louis slowly makes his way down sucking on Harry's jaw, to the crook of his neck, he sucks a sweet love bite right under Harry's left ear. The younger boy make a choked groan in the back of his throat, Louis smirks at the sound.

Making his way down to Harry's collarbone, Louis makes two large hickeys on each side. He sits up admiring his work.

"Tell me what you want baby, I'll do anything." Louis says before latching his lips on Harry's sensitive nipples, making the green eyed boy let out a whine.

The curly haired boy blushed. "I want to feel you, everywhere. With your hands and you're to- ahhh!" Loiso licks his hand before he takes Harry's throbbing cóck and starts moving up and down making Harry breathe heavily.

He places small pecks on Harry's torso while moving lower. Louis then stops and just stares​ at Harry's manhood wanting nothing more than to put his lips around it.

"Baby, I'm going to suck your dick but when you feel like you're ​about to come, let me know so I can stop okay?" Harry nods eagerly. The blue eyed boy looks down with a shaky hand along Harry's chest.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Concern washes over Harry's face.

"I jus- I've never done this before." He says with a shaky chuckle.

"Me neither, boo, just take your time, yeah? If you don't want to do this we don't have to."

"No no I definitely want to do this, do you?"

"Of course." Harry rushes out.

He grabs the blue eyed boy by his neck and starts kissing him slowly. Loiso then make his way back down and grabbing Harry's dick, looking up at Harry for approval, Harry nods. Louis then puts his tongue on Harry's tip and starts swirling, making the younger boys breath hitch. Louis lowers his head to Harry's balls and licks his way back to the tip, before putting Harry's cóck in his mouth.

"Oh my fuck, Louis." Harry moans gets louder and louder as Louis makes his way down, bobbing his head up and down. Harry grabs onto Louis' hair and arches his back as he cries out Louis' name. Louis looks up at Harry through his eyelashes. He takes his mouth off with a pop, making Harry whine at the loss. Louis makes his way up to Harry's mouth, slowly kissing him despite just giving him a blowjob.

"You were about to come weren't you?" Louis says between kisses making the green eyed boy blush. "Hey, don't be embarrassed it's okay." Louis pecks his lips once more before asking, "do you have lube, or a condom?" Harry then again blushes and shakes his head.

"No, but we don't need a condom, we're both clean and I can't get pregnant with my condition." He shyly​ admits.

"Okay love, but I'm still gonna need to open you up, so I'm gonna help you turn over and push your bum up okay?" Harry nods and easily complies. Louis takes some pillows and positions them under Harry's lap and pushes his bum the air, giving Louis a full view. "Listen, if this feels weird or hurts let me know okay? I've only seen this done in porn, so I might not do it right" Louis smiles when hearing a chuckle come from the boy under him.

The older boy starts to slowly starts to spread Harry's cheeks open, revealing his pink hole. "Try not to come from my tongue, okay baby? I won't be mad if you do though." Harry nods and buries his face in pillow as soon as he feels Louis hot breath fanning over his hole. Louis places small kisses on the boys cheeks making Harry shudder. Louis then presses a kiss to the younger boys entrance and Harry tightly grips the bed sheets.

Louis stats to teasingly lick around Harry's rim getting small shaky moans in return. Harry wimpers when he feels Louis' tongue lap over his hole repeatedly. Feeling likes Harry's had enough teasing, Louis eagerly puts his tongue inside of Harry completely.

"Louis!" Harry screams making Louis hum. HarryHarryHarry, the only thing going through Louis' mind. After a while of Harry's hole being abused by Louis' tongue, he slips in his middle and pointer fingers, and starts to scissoring Harry.

"FUUCK!" Harry screams, not even close to being done.

Louis removes his tongue, adding a third finger. He continues to scissor Harry's hole purposely teasing him by avoiding his prostate. Louis removes his fingers before ramming them on Harry's prostate, causing him to moan loudly.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Louis asks Harry once he is done fingering him.

Harry exhales before nodding."Yes, but I want to see you." He blushes.

Louis chuckles, "of course Hazza." He carefully helps Harry turn over, pushing his curly hair out his face to look into those, big green, glazed over eyes that have suddenly become his favorite color.

"Okay this gonna hurt a little bit, buy I'll go slow for you okay? Let me know if I need to stop." Louis says as he held Harry's hand and slowly guides the tip towards Harry rim, waiting for him to nod. Once he gets confirmation he slowly pushes in, watching Harry's face scrunch at the unfamiliar feeling.

"You can move now Lou."

"You sure Haz?"

"Yes! Just fucking fuck me."

Louis slowly pulls out before going back in, hearing multiple uhs and Louis under him.

"F-fuck." Louis moans feeling how tight Harry is around him. He speeds up his pace, still holding on to Harry's hand as he keeps thrusting into him faster and harder.

"LOUIS!" Harry yells out. Louis continues to ram Harry's prostate repeatedly with each new thrust. A few more later, Harry is coming all over his abdomen, clenching around Louis making the latter release his fluids inside Harry.

He gives Harry a chaste kiss, "That was so good babe, you were so good for me." Louis whispers in Harry's ear as Harry catches his breath. Louis plants soft kisses all over Harry's face.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" Louis pulls out of harry, him wincing at the loss. He sees Louis leave the room, before coming back with a wet flannel wiping off Harry stomach. Louis notices the sleepy look on Harry's face and smiles to himself.

He leaves the room to discard the cloth, returning to see Harry sleeping soundly. He shrugs and makes his way under the duvet with harry, they'll clean the sheet tomorrow. He turns over and pulls Harry into his chest making him the bigger spoon. He kisses Harry's shoulder blade and drifts off into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~

Hot steamy smexy time.💕💕

*Wink wonk, nudge nudge*

#LarryIsReal💙💚 Bye.

All the love-A ❤

Thoughts?