Chapter 20

ITS FINALLY HERE!! (After so many months, I'm so sorry for the wait)

I WENT TO SEE HARRY IN D.C. 😍😍😭😭😭KDJDJSJSJSJ AND I LOVED.

I freakin love this song so much😍😍 Its been on replay ever since the album came out. My family has been singing it now.

The Larry pic on the side is my life and with Louis being a judge on TXF I hate Ayda, shes annoying, Robbie is trash, and Satan can choke on a cactus.

Sorry this one is short :(

Anyways, ENJOY!

All the love- A❤

~~~~~
2 weeks later

"So I was thinking, if the baby is a boy we should name him Elijah or Noah." Louis said, drawing patterns on Harry's exposed stomach.

They were cuddled on Louis' living room couch, waiting for the pizza guy to arrive with their large extra cheesy, meatlovers pie.

"And if the baby is a girl?" Harry asked his boyfriend.

"Then we name her...Mia or Aubrey." Louis replied with.

Harry made a unsure face. "Aubrey? I was thinking more like Londyn, but spelled like L-o-n-d-y-n."

Louis smiled. "I actually like tha-"

The sound of the doorbell was heard. "I got it." Louis sighed as he got up and made his way to the door.

When he came back with the two boxes, Harry's stomach growled. He chuckled, rubbing his stomach. "Seems like both of us are hungry for pizza."

Louis grabbed 5 slices of the cheesy pizza to put on a plate. He handed Harry the plate to hold while he got them drinks.

"Hey love, can you give me a lemonade?" Harry called out to Louis who was making a ton of noise in the kitchen.

"Shit!" Louis yelled. Harry jumped in his spot on the couch.

"L-louis, are you ok!?" He said frantically. Harry placed the pizza on the cushion next to him, and reached for his wheelchair.

"I'm fine baby, don't worry. Just made a small cut my finger." He reassured Harry, who was still worried on tbe couch. He came out the kitchen with Harry's lemonade and his own cup of tea, his finger wrapped in a cloth.

"Here you go, love." He placed the cups on the coffee table.

Harry grabbed his wrapped finger, observing the cloth. The cloth was painted red with Louis' blood, he frowned at that. He hesitated, unwrapping the cloth then frowned at the deep gash.

"Stop going in the kitchen because you always hurt yourself and I hate seeing you in pain." Harry said, looking at Louis with concern showing in his eyes.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Fine, I won't go in the kitchen unless I have someone in there with me."

"Much better," Harry placed a kiss on Louis' awaiting lips. "Now let's watch a movie." He relaxed in Louis' arms, taking a bite of the pizza.

~~~~~

A couple hours after the movie had finished,  Louis and Harry were both asleep, cuddled on Harrys bed.

Harry stirred in his sleep, feeling an uncomfortable pressure on his bladder. After many attempts to fall back asleep, he huffed. He looked around the room for his chair, it was on the other side of the room.

"Why do you have to lay on my bladder?" He said to his growing belly. He looked behind him to see his boyfriend snoring loudly in the pillow, Harry shook his head fondly.

He reached for his phone on the nightstand, seeing the time read 03:28. He groaned, contemplating on either waking Louis up, or just dealing with it.

He chose to wake Louis up, finding it really hard considering Louis is not a light sleeper. He gave up after four tries, taking a deep breath and removing the duvet from his body.

Harry knew this was going to be a challenge with his growing baby bump adding extra weight for his arms to handle. He moved a little to the edge of the bed, being cautious of falling over.

Louis shifted when he heard moving next to him. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing Harry carefully moving his legs over the bed.

"Haz?" His raspy morning voice making Harry jump in surprise.

"Louis!" The pregnant boy turns to his boyfriend, eyes wide with shock.

"Mm, what are you doing?" He yawns loudly, getting up to help Harry. He stretches his back walking over to Harry's chair, assuming that's what he wants.

"I need to take a piss because your child is on my bladder." He tells Louis after he gets in his chair. "Now help me, please?"

Still half asleep, Louis nods his head making a bee-line from Harrys room to the bathroom.

~~~~~

I didn't know how to end this chapter so here it is. I don't particularly like it tbh but I guess this makes up for the time I procrastinated on it.

Not to give out ny whole life story but, I'm finally am dating somebody!😀 And failing my Adv Biology and P.E. classes at the moment but oh well.

Question: What's your Sexual Orientation? (Dont have to answer if you're not comfortable)

My Answer: I'm Demi!!

All the love-A❤

Thoughts?